• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Rejects

The Rejects Deep in the south, were the sun never sets. Lives a group of people that were given holy abilities at birth but no purpose to use them. Years had passed and still no purpose to their abilities were shown to them, so they all joined a side show, showing their abilities off for...
  2. R

Resident Evil: Resurrection

Resurrection was a plan that was under wraps for several years, many years before umbrella had stolen the T-Virus. The plan was to use it on the criminal children for discipline. Though the maker never set on his path, he used it to make his daughter and himself stronger by using it to...
  3. R

its been to long

Finally in back, as the original character i was, Riku213... how ya all doin
  4. R

The Keybladers: the ressurection (Dedicated to Destiny Seeker)

Destiny islands, a place of hero's. Many adventures had started on this worlds, and many more are to come. For a group of young to-be hero's their adventure had begun. For another hero, his adventure had begun to end. A child that had sold his soul to protect those he cared for and in the end he...
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts: The Legacy of balance

Storyline: In the beginning there was two sides. Good, and Evil. Both sides lived in harmony, feeding off each other and supplying each with what they needed to exist. Within their peace a race was born to live in the glory of creation. Law and Lies, was the only thing the new part of the chain...
  6. R

Birth By Sleep: Seige of Dreams

Kingdom Hearts Role Play The legend of the keyblade has two sides... One says that the wielder used it to bring destruction and chaos to the worlds, Striking fear into all. Another one though, talk of a long and hard journey of a keyblade used for light to bring peace to all the worlds...
  7. R

Revenge (A Riku213 Idea and correction)

They say when revenge is created it must be served, no matter how long the time peroid. What though, would happen if it moved into a new lifetime, what if the revenge and hate had grown and spread to an off-spring, born of hate. Would that child hate everything around it at first or would the...
  8. R

Revege (A Riku213 Idea)

The say when revenge is created it must be served, no matter how long the time peroid. What though, would happen if it moved into a new lifetime, what if the revenge and hate had grown and spread to an off-spring, born of hate. Would that child hate everything around it at first or would the...
  9. R

Final Fantasy: Prision time

The world today is riddeled with evil and the earth has just dealt with it. In a huge city much like midigar but high in the sky lves thousands of people but mainly three people who were asked to search for soe more people tp help them on thier search for the one person who is causing all of...
  10. R

Final goodbye (Serious this time)

It's about damn time I moved on so this is just a warning from now on I will no longer post on these forums but a different one.. Sorry but that is all good bye.
  11. R

Kingdom Hearts: The Final Era (The biggest Kingdom hearts roleplayer Yet!)

On Destiny Islands, all was well Sora finally returned after totally saving and locking all the worlds from eachother. Riku was free and also returned. Sora had givin up his job as a hero meaning the balance between good and evil could finally be maintained. Evil was sent back to what ever hell...
  12. R

Good Bye..

I am sorry to say that I have lost my interst in the forums and I have diced to leave. And with this I ask one thing.. no one forgets me...goodbye
  13. R

Boarding House V: The Final Clash

Every thing seemed normal in the boarding house for a few months. Steve had left the others for good promising not to return after he brought them what he needed to. Josh Went to his kingdom never to be seen again. Like I said everything was normal nothing bad happened it was all to good. Steve...
  14. R

Final Fantasy VII: Cloud's final legacy (Need good roleplayers)

CLoud has saved the world throughtout the years and finally he has one last chance to save it. A new evil is about to aries and Cloud can feel it. But only he can well at least him that s alive. Cloud now set that his instinsts are true and real set out on a long journey across the land. He met...
  15. R

are kh2 ideas affiliated with the bible!!

umm maybe
  16. R

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

After the events of Advent Children Some new prblems arose.. They recreated the worlds stronget ancients yet. These ones make sephiroth look wimpy but to bad the old group no longer fight, but a group of people have stepped foreward to take on the new menace. It all begins in the new midigar...
  17. R

Kingdom Hearts: The chronicals of destiny

exactly one day after Sora dely with the events of kingdomhearts two another probelm arose. An alternate time line opened up and with that twins of everyone were realeased. Also with twins of people that means twins of heartless these ones known are hopeless.. Heartless amped to the nuts.. (he...
  18. R

THis has been posted before and I know but I just really really have to say this...

DIZ IS ANSEM. if you see the new trailer with the new cloud and leon in it you see Diz dead on front face and if you look at his eyes.... they are the exact soe colour asd ansems in the first game... Soryy if this has been posted already I just noticed this and I am even supriesed since I have...
  19. R

Keybladers: The leauge of kings A R213 & Ds production

Keybladers/Kingdom hearts: The leauge of Kings (A Riku213 and DS Crossover): ONly a month after the Events of Keybladers: The revenge of darkness, Darkness seemed to re surface again ready to fight. Ruining every one's vacation. Now old hero's must come back with new heros to sdave both...
  20. R

Keybladers/Kingdom hearts: The leauge of Kings (A Riku2

Keybladers/Kingdom hearts: The leauge of Kings (A Riku213 and DS Crossover): ONly a month after the Events of Keybladers: The revenge of darkness, Darkness seemed to re surface again ready to fight. Ruining every one's vacation. Now old hero's must come back with new heros to sdave both...
Back