• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Peter Gryphon vs. Al Bundy

It's the fight between the two fat men, the slobs extrordinairs, the lazy men! Who shall win in the fight to unconsciousness? Dirty tricks are allowed, though nothing fatal. Character shields and in-show effects take effect. Who comes out the champion, and who goes home to their 'loving' family?
  2. D

Kingdom Hearts: The New Worlds

**Note: Some cursing will be in this thread, though not of high amounts. Also, if you are against cursing, please don't complain here, as I disclaimed such here. The main story of this is new worlds have been connected with the Kingdom Hearts worlds, and this takes place Immediately after...
  3. D

Three Stooges

It has been many, many years since I've seen anything like 'The Three Stooges' on telivision in my area. Such a shame, as they were one of my favorite things to watch between my Nintendo-Playing breaks. Anyone else think they should be re-aired more often, or have opinions on this comedic trio?
  4. D

Dan Abnet

Anyone else here a fan of Dan Abnet and his Works for Warhammer 40,000, Starwars, and the liking? Currently reading his final novel in the Eisenhorn Trilogy. Great series.
  5. D

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (EDIT: Mark of Chaos now too!) http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/index.php This videogame looks like it'll be great when it finally comes out next year. been cancelled too dang much(This is at least the third version, the first one what started...
  6. D

Medieval Fantasy Roleplay(Semi-literacy required)

Introduction The year is 1243 on the Imperial Calendar, and an Empire has just ended one of its wars and made allies with its neighboring nations, the land of the High Elves and The Dwarves. They have also signed a peace treaty with the Wood Elves, though the treaty will only last as long as no...
  7. D

Organization 13

I am not sure if anyone else noticed this, but while the Organization is named "Organization 13", there was also (I believe) 13 Sephiroth clones. Those clones had no knowledge of their prior lives, and they were nearly soul-less. The only exception to this is Cloud and Zack(who died shortly...
Back