• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

XBOX 360 Contest

Hey everyone :cool: I was wondering if you guys will help me out- I belong to the Tales Brigade forum along with this one. Well, this month, whoever recruits the most people wins an Xbox 360! So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me out please? Most of my friends are...
  2. S

Tales Series

I was just wondering, if there are any Tales fans here. Like tales Of Symphonia, Legendia, and the Abyss, etc? If so, which is your favorite and why? Come talk about tales :thumbsup:
  3. S

Tsubasa

Does anyone know a good place to see the american version of Tsubasa? I can't seem to be able and find the DVD anyplace around where I live :blushing:
  4. S

New anime

I too, need to find a cool new anime to watch. It seems lately, that there is a lack of good anime shows. I mostly like the magical girl kinds. Here is a list of what I have seen so far. If anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know:thumbup: D.N. Angel Inuyasha Sailor Moon Card Captor...
  5. S

Tsubasa Fans

Hey, I was just wondering: Which do you guys like better? The Tsubasa Manga, or the brand-new Tsubasa anime? I prefer the anime. But, the manga is great too :thumbsup:
  6. S

Smack That

I was wondering who likes the song Smack That? I just heard it recently for the first time- my sister has it on her cell phone.
  7. S

Help/Support ► What to do?!?

I think I need some advice, and a ton or prayers please. Here is my situation: My mom and I never had a family- my dad was a verbal abuser. He died 2 years ago. A year ago, my cousin, his wife, and their threee kids came to live with us. My mom considers my cousin like the son she never had...
  8. S

What to do?!?

I think I need some advice, and a ton or prayers please. Here is my situation: My mom and I never had a family- my dad was a verbal abuser. He died 2 years ago. A year ago, my cousin, his wife, and their threee kids came to live with us. My mom considers my cousin like the son she never had...
  9. S

Help/Support ► Job? job!

I was wondering how everyone got a job. I keep trying to get a job, and keep failing at getting a job too. I am old enough, but no one seems to be hiring at all :closedeyes:I have tried in-person and online.
  10. S

Elebits made me sick!

Does anyone have the new game Elebits for the Nintendo Wii? I got it as a charistmas gift this year. Well, afte rplaying for about an hour, I got really dizzy and really nauseated. I think that the camera angle is what did it. Does nayone else have this game?:sleep:
  11. S

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a happy Thanksgiving :wub:
  12. S

Math HELP

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I need help with my sisters math homework. Please help Two numbers have a sum of 22. Their difference is 4. What are the two numbers?
  13. S

Math

I have a math problem with my sister's homework (seeing as I was never good in math, I can't figure it out) please help me solve it. Two numbers have a sum of 22. Their difference is 4. what are the two numbers?
  14. S

Photobucket

I was just wondering if anyone uses photobucekt or imageshack? if you use photobucekt, link your profile/site :P
  15. S

A Scam? Real?

I found this site online, but I am not sure if I should check it out (not sure if it is legitimate, or real, but it sounds like a lot of fun.) This site says that you can get paid to play video games. It states that you can be paid $9-$80 an hour for just playing a game. The company sends the...
  16. S

Uh...which movie??

I am looking for a horror movie. Except, I do not remember much about the movie, or for that matter, the name. All I remember, is it is about a ghost ship, people are taken there, and see their dead families, and people. And at the end of the movie, only the man and woman are left alive. At...
  17. S

Happy 4th of July!!

Hey, I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a happy 4th of July! What are everyone's plans for tonight? just the basic fireworks for my family. Well, Happy 4th everyone!:p
  18. S

clans?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I posted in clans too. I was just wondering how you get to be in a clan. I am not the best at graphics, but I will try :)
  19. S

Clan

I would like to apply to a clan please. Thank you
  20. S

Silent Hill

Has anyone seen the new Silent Hill movie yet? My entire family went to see this movie. We were expecting it to be a great horror movie- but it was a big flop in our opinion instead. It had nothing to do at all with the game, and it was really confusing. :(
Back