• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Non-Offical Kingdom Hearts Guy's Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Who's Your loveing favorite charater from The Kh series? I like Axel. I think he realy nows how to...heat things up.^_^:D
  2. P

Gummi Ship or Twilight Train?

Defintely you can use the train and the gummi ship. I hope while useing the train you can run in heartless or fight them during the train ride. WOOT!
  3. P

Omy Again!

OOOOOOO!What If DiZ is the ansem from a different demsion thingy of twilight. and is sora dark or light. look at his cloths now. who's his light, who's his dark, and why is ansem's picture everywhere on me wall! sorry for the doble post. i still don't get why you cant double post
  4. P

Omy Again!

I praise you overlord fangirl. I thought Riku chose the pathway to dawn though.
  5. P

Omy Again!

Just tell me nicely Is sora=light riku=dark bhk=twilight? I have no clue. And why is axel so......hot(lol. fire! hot!)
  6. P

OMYevon! Riku=dark, Sora=...

Is Riku dark sora, Sora light Sora and BHK twilight sora. I read the theory thng. Don't Argue and yell or rant about you benging smarter or more correct about anyone because no one knows for sure other than tetsuya.
  7. P

Recording of KH1

Has any one acutally recorded themselfs playing kingdom Hearts 1? I just tought of it. I recorded Ansem's over obsession over the darkness and having it totally back fire in his face when Sora said behind the door was actually light. ...long but at least this time i tried not to look down when I...
  8. P

Em?

BTW? Just fund something out. srry if this double post but Rikku(FFx version) was supposed to be in KH 1 but thy could have 2 rikku's it would of gotten confusing for some people. She was Supposed to take yuffies spot. http://www.naimoka.com/image.php3?image=arts2/nomura/kh/croquis/03.jpg
  9. P

Em?

What the Engimateman is one of Ansems Shell thingys? Please don't argue about it just say what you thin cause everyone has their own little theory.
  10. P

What is with this?

Does BHK=Sora Does Namine=Kairi?
  11. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

The theory in the real world is that everyone person is born with a twin somewhere in the world. now. i am leaveing it to the game 2 explain. @ disk of KH2 fun!!!!:D :D
  12. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

wel no wait a minute. Listen In. Axel May Be another copy of sora. They sorta look the same. But what if some shells can still have hearts. I think I'm just going to wait for the fooking yevon domit game to come out cus you all wanna be right when someone has to at least be worng. Why don't we...
  13. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

first person view on his eyes dumby. thats not tidus that is his twin as i said before in my last post.
  14. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

Maybe Only ansem has a shell. DIZ is 50% probably his shell. Or maybe he's sora's never before seen twin. Everyone has a twin in realife. Even Twins have twins somewhere in the world.
  15. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

the door is a keyhole. Riku saw it as a kid. I guess that's why he's the true keyblade holder.
  16. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

This is Sora's shell though. Maybe It's possible. But they had to of met before the game started. how would he get Riku's Key chain(oblivion. i did some research and riku had a black crown pendant) and Kairi's keychain(oathkeeper)
  17. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

yeah he did dumb fook. His mom called him downstairs in the first one. duh!
  18. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

Nice with the anti drug thing. Gorillaz Is may anti-drug. Anyway. I didn't play all way through CoM so I would know. But no they are still not brothers.
  19. P

Sora and BHK...brothers?

They aren't brother's you dumb Fook. He is simply a shell Cast away from Sora's body who is born of the Twilight (use dark and light) nature. Hint that is possibly the same with Namine. Namine Is possible the light or Twilight of Kairi. Not Reported yet but Riku might even Have another form to...
Back