• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The King

Fairy Tales and Lost Dreams

Space Jam JaYe - Fairy Tales & Lost Dreams Hosted by DJ Rockstar // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com Space Jam Jaye's newest mixtape. Shit goes hard brah. And there's KH references. It's kinda crazy. And it kinda reminds me of kid cudi's style. He does sample The Mood. A cudi song. Good 420 music.
  2. The King

Oh Hai

My Girlfriend left me, Im considering suicide, toodles s1butz
  3. The King

The Orphan

Holy shit was I surprised. This movie was soooooo good. If your having second thoughts about seeing it please pay the cash cuz it is so worth it. Its more of a suspense type thing, rather than scary. The twisted thoughts of this child and wht she does to this family is bananas. In short Peep...
  4. The King

Hey Guys

Chuck Norris only wears shoes because his feet are to dangerous bare.
  5. The King

A Look Around You

What a cool show. When I first saw it I thought it was stupid...of course, but after seeing it numerous times, it grew on me. Its pretty funny stuff, im not sure what type of comedy it is but I like it. Anyone else happen to see this? Or have an opinion on it? It comes on [AS] though
  6. The King

The Lucid

I Was intending on making this an RP. But I figured I'd give it a shot as a FanFic first and see if it gets feedback. So read up and gimme some criticism. Try to figure/understand what its about. I'll explain if needed Also...im a first timer! =)...
  7. The King

Marvel V.S. Capcom 1 and 2 Discussion

Yes boys and Gals it has returned. The ass kicking super hero game I loved as a 13 year old puberty infested man. Report: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 scheduled for June 29 release [Update: Capcom disagrees] By far one of thee best arcade games out there, I could play this for hours on in, tons of...
  8. The King

Office Relationships

So, just out of curiosity what do you guys think of them? What have you heard about them? Do you think they work? Have they worked? This isnt necessarily like big time office, cash money type stuff. I mean even if you work at McDonalds, there's problems with co-worker relations, and theirs...
  9. The King

Shadow Hare

So I wasnt sure If I should put this in Discussion Or Here.....Figured i'd get a few more kicks this way. YouTube - Cincinnati's Masked Super Hero: Part 1 YouTube - Cincinnati's Masked Super Hero: Part 2 ZOMG Batman! Watch out Shadow Hare is coming!
  10. The King

Hey Guys

Look What I Got In My Easter Basket
  11. The King

New/Remake: Nightmare On Elm Street

Freddy Gets a new Face. This man has kept me up many nights. And very alert in class and now....he is returning. ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’ Remake Plot Details Revealed - Screen Rant Impressive Fan Trailer For ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ Remake - Screen Rant Really cool trailer. I...
  12. The King

Cow And Chicken

Has been on all day. And I am enjoying it to the max. Great to see oldschool cartoons. END!
  13. The King

Initiation

Sup Folks Ive never had a straight up brawl before. Was hoping someone would accept this challenge and help me get one started up. Im sure it's not much diff then the usual right? Well I'll take on anyone, anywhere. And i'd prefer a judge....im sure I read about judging somewhere. Im not one...
  14. The King

FOF: Frets On Fire!

So guys, I recently downloaded this pathetic attempt for a PC based GH. And I must say im actually kinda impressed. Though it can be harsh on ypur hand and some of the songs sound like crap, its still pretty fun. Got to play Hallelujah by Paramore and it wasnt so bad. It comes with 3 songs for...
  15. The King

Victoria Bergsman

I have just discovered this wonderful woman I love her voice. It's like listening to an angel. She is a prime example of why I love music so much. For those of you who don't know her, she's a former singer of The Concretes...idk just wikipedia it Here Taken By Trees - Wikipedia, the free...
  16. The King

The Super Adventure Club

Who wants to travel the world raping and molesting young children?
  17. The King

Chris Brown Gets Arrested

Chris Brown News on Yahoo! Music HAHAHAHAHA Herpes
  18. The King

Eagle Eye

Would anyone be interested in an eagle eye style RP?
  19. The King

Check It

Break Dancing Master Chief. Take that Arbiter Dont mind the syrup bottle.....I got hungry
  20. The King

Tax Season

What do you intend on doing with your refund to help our nose diving economy. Me? you ask Inspiron Mini Good decision? GET THAT OFF MY SNEAKERS! Gotta have em And of course hookers will get love too
Back