• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Run offs (A-D sponsored)

I'm bored, we'll have a "run off" ---- post your choices best in each category ~forums funniest ~forums most hated ~forums most liked ~forums biggest ass ~forums biggest suck up ~forums biggest n00b hater ~forums biggest n00b lover bam, post choices, or stay out, post choices, or you're...
  2. A

Rate the person

BELOW YOU! predict what you would rate the person below you, and hope it's right I think the next person to post, I'd give them a 7.5/10
  3. A

Need a big gil donation?

do YOU need a gil donation????????? post here
  4. A

Politics

Republics V.S. Democrats state which you are, why, things good, things bad about the other party or your own, pros cons *seperatists or indepents, whichever term, don't count, Nader is just there to split the votes* I'm not really a democrat, but Nixon...republican, ever since I learned...
  5. A

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

how many of you have said "thats my life" or something like that or put it in one of your profiles like myspace or livejournal or here or on AOL or AIM ? if so, say yes i have, in here
  6. A

Stat Starters Summon

if you have started a stat trend thing, then state which one you started here, and then we'll see... who started the coolest/funniest/best one the ones I started: 2% of the population has not tried smoking weed If youre part of the 98% that has, copy and paste this in your signature and...
  7. A

Our Generation

*I only want intelligent life discussion in here, don't bring your idiotic 1 liners I heard a qoute: "Our generation died the day our fathers were born" thats the picture that I supply to give as an example, what do you all believe of the qoute, what's your opinion on it, and how it effects...
  8. A

God Of War

I was just wondering, alot of little kids on this site, so not many on here may've played it, but of the people who have what do you all think? I've only played the PSM demo and I'm getting the actual game soon enough
  9. A

Socom III

the new addition to a soon to be known as "Halo killer dynasty" Socom 3's mysterious multiplayer mode, is still under tight wraps, there is currently no real information on it, except for the fact that there will be multiplayer. The good news is that Socom 3 will finally feature a big, vibrant...
  10. A

Major Announcement

A game is soon to come out, previews for it are going crazy, the internet's getting hit up for it constantly, it will be bigger than KH2 in my head Socom 3 is soon to be coming to us :) any socom fans on here? if your a socom hater, stay out, or you will make a permanent enemy of me
  11. A

Next Poster Insanity

it's a game, do something completely random to the next poster, original stupid, whatever you want *looks at next poster and kicks them in the shins*
  12. A

The copy and pasting....

I was wondering....>.< the copying and pasting, are all of you all innocent....looks at my sig.....see the copy and paste message.... lol :P
  13. A

Just Around the Bend

E3, I would say, it's not too far off, I know that there will be certain big things such as..... KH2, PS3 preview, there may be some stuff on the new Xbox, probably the contender for Nintendo in the console race, what do you all think? I think this year.....is a let down year.....not looking...
  14. A

Midgets Take Over

does anyone know that new anime they showed tonight on toonamit? i thought the midgets were tak'n over, it was pretty cool, what do you all think?
  15. A

Samurai Deeper Kyo

*looks down at signature* it's an amazing anime, I'm going to suncoast tomorrow, spending 150 dollars to get the 6 DVD box set, it's an awesome anime, I love it soooooo much, has anyone around here seen it, or heard about it?
  16. A

Faded Hope of the Conquered (An Anti-Production)

-- Story -- An entire civlization has fallen, a single man rules the world, his name is Akitai Sinazoa, his own twisted dictatorship has been established. The last battle to destroy this corrupt leader was fought 7 years ago, where he conquered through a single swipe of his sword. One man stood...
  17. A

Video Gaming Evolution

it is a long way off, but we can still predict certain flagship gaming companies as can we with their premiere games on the new systems, the 2nd Xbox, PS3, and the new Nintendo system, can't remember what it's code name is which one are you all looking most forward to, and what premeire games...
  18. A

Faded Hope (An Anti-Production)

-- Story -- On a supposed "Earth" civlization has fallen, a single man rules the planet, his name is Akitai Sinazoa, his own twisted dictatorship has been established. The last battle to destroy this corrupt leader was fought 7 years ago, where he conquered through a single swipe of his sword...
  19. A

Kessen 3

I really do love this game series, many don't like it because of its strategic element and they don't like deep games where they have to think before they act, but I do, IT COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!! anybody here like Kessen 3?
  20. A

Haters!!!!!!!!!

you a hater? post it here I for one absolutely cannot stand, without a doubt hate... POKEMON SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! WOLFS RAIN SUCKS!!!!!!!! DIGIMON IS HORRID!!!!!!!!! I HATE YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!! MEGAS XLR AND ALL THAT OTHER FAKE ANIME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back