• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. YukiYashaH

Dream Drop Distance - Happy 4th Anniversary!

Whao 4 years? I remember screaming and buying my 3ds the next week it was announced! Hahhh it's probably my best KH title and mostly because of gameplay (FLOWMOTION!!!) Happy Birthday, KH 3D! I'm so happy I bought a 3ds for it ;v;)
  2. YukiYashaH

Final Mix Journal Glitches

OOOh I know this one about the chest! It's just like me, I've opened every chest, but for some reason Radiant Garden is the only one without the golden Mickey. I think a chest will show up after beating someone. Be it Sephiroth or all the data org. But that's just me thinking, I'm having the...
  3. YukiYashaH

Skills confusion

Nope. It only works if used at lvl 1 and throughout the game.
  4. YukiYashaH

Skills confusion

Well, as far as I know, it's used for people who want to lvl 1 run the game. If you keep it activated the whole game, it boosts your def and atk by a lot, but you'll still be lvl 1, of course. Sorry I can't help more D:
  5. YukiYashaH

Rage quit lol

Just do like I'm doing: lvl grinding as crazy. I'm at lvl 45 and am only in Aggrabah first visit ahaha :D
  6. YukiYashaH

Sheer Curiosity

If we follow the theory from this thread, I think it's because, since he was the one who incited the Keyblade War in the past, his heart is etched to do the same in the present.
  7. YukiYashaH

Strange glitch in 2.5

I guess the game fell in love with your console, haha... ha? >_>e
  8. YukiYashaH

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

Starring: Hatsune Riku, a dog, another dog, EVIL ADELE, OMG I CAN'T XD Thanks for sharing xD
  9. YukiYashaH

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

Oh, I know D: I was talking about the spoiler tag on the post. That... spoiler... tag... D: *cries*
  10. YukiYashaH

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

I found somewhere a guy who finished the game already (I don't doubt it, actually) and has said something about the secret movie... I am... dying D:
  11. YukiYashaH

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

Omg, am I he only one not caring about the technical stuff? I'M SO EXCITED JUST FOR HEARING ABOUT THIS!!! *---* Isn't anyone else on the hype train?? <33
  12. YukiYashaH

A member from KHi Got called for the KH 2.5 TRAILER!

Thank you everyone for the support, but it seems that he had to give up his spot. He didn't have the means to go to Phoenix so he could catch a plane from there and do the same on the way back D: It's a total shame and I think we all feel his pain. >< I don't think I can delete a thread, so I'll...
  13. YukiYashaH

Thank you everyone for the support! <3 I saw that one and thought 'oh, another japanese stuff' and closed before readingggg T_T
  14. YukiYashaH

How nice. D: If I'd known, I would've applied too. Even tho I live in Brazil. Ahaha but thanks for the thought, Master, we are all poor students here >_>
  15. YukiYashaH

Oh, this was something you entered to? :D I thought he was chosen randomly.
  16. YukiYashaH

Yes, it happened! The member is our Friend Oris! He received the following e-mail from the KH 2.5 Team: All nice, right? PROBLEM: He doesn't have the funds to go to LA, spend the night and come back. And he has to reply to this e-mail in 20 hours to secure his position there. We are currently...
  17. YukiYashaH

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I-it gives EXP? QuQ I didn't remember that, thanks! I'll... do my best >n<
  18. YukiYashaH

I see D: Thanks, Master! ... But do I really have to beat the Hades Cup even on Hard? I kind of have a trauma with that Cup... >_> But thanks anyway D: I'll... do my best.
  19. YukiYashaH

So... It's my first time on the 'outside thread' (since I'm usually only at the X[Chi] section). I don't know if I should be asking this here or if someone already asked,but... Is there anything Secret-Movie related when I finish the game on Hard Mode? I mean, some movie they haven't shown yet...
Back