• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mastermind

Year 9

I may not come here as much as I used to, but I had to make sure I made a thread on this day. Today marks my 9th year here on KHI and the saying still holds true. You never truly leave KHI once you sign up for it. June 2005 was the last summer before the release of KH2 and it was crazy around...
  2. Mastermind

Google+

So, after the failures that were Google Buzz and Orkut, Google has decided to attack Facebook again. This time they're going to use Google+, a new social networking site that's currently in testing with only a few people. The link below will give more in-depth information. The Google+ Project...
  3. Mastermind

What Kind of Cell Phone Do You Have?

In this day and age everyone has a cell phone or will have one in the near future. We've gone through the Razr era (Awesome phone btw) and are now in the smartphone era even though most of us don't truly need them. This thread is here to basically showcase what kind of cell phone you have, have...
  4. Mastermind

I've Made It

Today marks two things. One is arguably an accomplishment while the other is questionable. Today is June 3, 2010. Exactly five years ago, I joined this site after stalking the main website's picture gallery. Honestly, I don't know where the time went because it doesn't feel like that long ago...
  5. Mastermind

Time for Reminiscing

Wow, I haven't made a thread in while, but I feel like I should in this case. I don't really know how many of you remember the Summer of 2005 on KHI, but it was fun. It was a time when all this new information about KH2 was coming out. We saw glimpses of Sora's drive forms. Wisdom form comes to...
  6. Mastermind

Fox Kids

Now, I don't know about some of you, but I remember growing up watching Fox Kids and they're amazing shows. What are some of your favorite shows from Fox Kids? Mine include: Big Bad Beetleborgs Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Of course) VR Troopers (I forget if this was Fox Kids or not) Of...
  7. Mastermind

Be a Trojan Man

YouTube - "Be a Trojan Man" music video This is quite possibly the best Trojan Man commercial that I've ever seen.
  8. Mastermind

I JUST VOTED!

It's true, I have voted. I have performed my civic duty and I am proud to contribute to CHANGE in the USA. I can't express how exciting it was to actually vote, even if the actual voting lasted a couple of minutes at most. It's exhilarating, honestly. Who else had the privilege of being able to...
  9. Mastermind

Well, well, well

Well, it seems that today has proven to be a pivotal moment in my life. I, Mastermind, have finally turned 18 years old. I can now order things off of infomercials because I now fit into that "18 or older to call" category. So yay... Also, it's hard to believe that I've been on KHI for a little...
  10. Mastermind

Walking Down Memory Lane...

This question is geared more toward the older members, but have any of you ever taken the time out to go through the old threads you used to visit back when you were a newbie? I must say, it's quite the experience. You basically see yourself grow on these forums. I witnessed my grammar...
  11. Mastermind

Call of Duty 4

Okay, so the game should be released around Wednesday of next week for the PC, 360, and the PS3 and I can't wait to pick it up. Are there any other people who plan on picking this game up? It looks amazing b the way.
  12. Mastermind

The Exiled

Yeah, they shut down the last thread because it was full of too much awesomeness. So, I guess we just continue from here. Here's the current list of ranks (courtesy of The Lionheart): 1. Zaxeldion 2. Rextanse 3. Xowlin 4. Xana 5. Zixan 6. Kaarix 7. Xodyc 8. Charxai 9. Ruxel 10. Salix 11...
  13. Mastermind

Attention!!

Ok, lately I've seen more and more "Help me" threads in the regular Kingdom Hearts 2 section. It would be greatly appreciated if you could just make that one simple click on the "Members helping members" section. You're more likely to get your answers there. Thanks -GTX's Edit- All of you...
  14. Mastermind

Favorite Reaction Command.

What is your favorite reaction command? I like the one with Xemnas in the first fight.
  15. Mastermind

Drive Forms

Which drive form is the most powerful in terms of strength,magic, and Defense stats?
  16. Mastermind

Question regarding Valor

Does the drive gauge deplete whenever you hit the opponent while in Valor form?
  17. Mastermind

when do we get drive

do you think we start with the drive mode or get it sometime later. just wondering so don't flame me for it.
  18. Mastermind

BHK... Drive mode

i read a fic where this person guessed how the first few parts of KH2 will be plated out. this person said that BHK can wield two keyblades b/c he4 can also go into a drive mode. what do you think?
  19. Mastermind

BHK's relatiion

i don't know if someone else has did something like this b/c if they have then the mods should close it right away but anyways i was wonderin what you guys and girls think BHK's relation to sora is. I've heard different possibilities so i just thought i would make this to find out the majority.
  20. Mastermind

missing keyblade

ok i have this theory that if there are 4 keyblade wielders,mickey,sora,BHK,and Riku, there should also be 4 keyblades the look like mickeys kingdom key or sora's kingdom key with a red or blue band on it above the handle. Mickey= gold blade red band Sora=silver blade blue band BHK=silver...
Back