• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 13Rox

When Sora wakes Ventus...

okay so someone talked on a fan page about this and i was wondering what you guys think. So when Ventus gets his heart back from Sora, will Sora even still be able to wield a keyblade since "he was never supposed to have one" and was "just the delivery boy" Like Riku said in KH1 in Hallow...
  2. 13Rox

I feel dumb but....I'm stuck

I don't remember what day it was, but its the mission where you and Luxord go to Wonderland and track down the Pink...uh Heartless. You ave to find 5 of them but I can only find four. I have seriously used up 5 hours of my time looking for it and I can't find it. Anyone know where the hell that...
  3. 13Rox

Who fixes Ventus' heart in the beginning of his story?

In the beginning of his Story Ven goes to his heart and it is broken. Someone's voice is there and fixes it for him. I have always wondered who the voice was, and if they are the same voice that lead Roxas and Sora through the Dive to the Heart and the Station of Awakening. So who was it?
  4. 13Rox

I don't know about you but this makes me rage...

In the other games doesnt anyone else hate it when Donald or Goofy heals you at the same time you heal yourself so you happen to completely run out of potions. It always made me rage. I really hope the same problem doesnt follow me to Kingdom Hearts 3. It has been haunting me since the beginning.
  5. 13Rox

Could Sora and the gang get Armor?

In BBS Ven, Terra, and Aqua have Armor. They went through like a post keybalde war. So does that mean with the new coming Keybalde War Sora and the others will get Armor like in BBS? I think it would be really cool. Like Sora's could be this clothes colors, Riku's could be black and white and...
  6. 13Rox

So you think Ventus will wake up?

At the end of Dream Drop Distance Sora visits Traverse Town to see the dream eaters and when Sora was happy Ven smiled all the way over in Castle Oblivion. (Or at least thats where I think he is...) Either way I was thinking that maybe Ven is regaining consciousness. So wouldnt it be cool if...
  7. 13Rox

I found out.....

In the codes of Kingdom Hearts 2 there is a code for Woody and Buzz for the summons. Do you guys think this means that there is going to be a toy story world? Or are they just going to be summons if anything?
  8. 13Rox

Anyone wanna Kingdom Hearts Race?

Basically we play the game separately and whoever finishes the game first wins. No cheating and you start from the beginning. It would be on the normal standard. You would have to post hourly updates about where you are in the game and you cannot lie. We may go as far as posting a video but...
  9. 13Rox

Question....

okay so in the game my friend made a synthesized weapon. But whenever I try to do it it never is an option. Its the ultimate for the first game and I really want it but I ant figure out how to get it. Is there like some certain level you have to be at? Or do you have to synthesize everything...
  10. 13Rox

Okay I feel dumb but...I cant beat freaking Ansem!!!

I feel awful and a shame to even be alive right now because I cant seem to get past the part where you fight Ansem by yourself for the first time. You know the part right after you fight the Darkside and Donald and Goofy are locked out? Is it because my level is only 30 something? Should I go...
  11. 13Rox

Fanfiction ► Because You Live: Kingdom Hearts (reader insert)

Chapter one: Wake up Call inportant: Roxas, Sora, Vanitas, and Ven are all brothers and you are their best friend. "Roxas!!!" I scream jumping up and down on the bed. all other attempts to wake my blonde friend have failed. Roxas groaned. "What do you want?" He askrd groggeley. i Snorted. "To...
Back