• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

revolution XIII

after Riku and Sora defeated Xenohart, they sealed Kingdom hearts for the final time. They went home, and for once, they were happy again. This however, was not meant to be. For Xenohart lived on, clinging to the edge of his strength, he crawled up from the abyys and proceeded to, in secret...
  2. E

one quick drive question *maybe spoiler*

ok, awhile back when we first saw the anti form, soem people thought it was a form and others thought it was just a mistake. Now Nomura said that besides the three we get story-wise (Valor,Wisdom,Master) There were two more that were cheaply powerfull and we never REALLY needed to use. Final...
  3. E

shattermind, the past,future,and tommorrow

Hmm my last RP was a dud, pity cuz I really liked it..... TIME TO TRY AGAIN XD one thousand years ago, nine legendary hero's defeated the forces of darkness and saved our world. Ever since the land of arkenen has lived in peace from the dark forces. Wars come and go, emperors, kings and...
  4. E

Fimbulvetr

Snow. Its been snowing for over a year now, all around the world, we are not buried, the snow vanishes, only to appear the next day, the sun rarley shines yet its not cold. We have entered the first stages of the end of the world. There is, however, one exeption, the norse gods arent the ones...
  5. E

gameplay vids

awhile ago khinsider.com posted about 13 gamelplay videos from the comicom demo of KH2, I had saved them on my comp but then I to reset cuz of sum problems, does anyone have them or know where they wnet? cuz they are no longer on the site...
  6. E

KH2 theory

The heartless/ goal of KH2: back in Kh Mickey and Sora sealed the door to the light (kingdom hearts) but before they could close the door the heartless had already gotten inside. I think that over the course of 1 year the heartless managed to destroy kingdom hearts from the inside, whithout its...
  7. E

theory, or maybe just an explanation

in one clip of KH2 we see sora holding his keyblade and a shimmering crown-symbol thingie is beneath him. What is that? its too fancy to be locking a keyhole, and I read somewhere that it might be a seal to keep the nobodies out, but if it isnt that, what do you all think it is?
  8. E

Reaction Commands

what with the ability to counter yur enimies w/ sum powerful new move wouldnt it be really easy to pwn this game w/ killer reflexes? then again.... knowing nomura the tough bosses probably cant get hit by reaction commands or they would only give u a split-second to activate it..... what do u...
  9. E

smaller details......

I seem to be obsessed w/ nit-picking through all of the things yet to be explained in KH2, so here goes! In the command menu yu have yur basic stuff, but when u switch to the secondary command menu you get: Attack ? Party Drive What is the ? for, does it handle stuff like oooooooooooooooo...
  10. E

The KH2 Rant-A-Thon

ok we ALL need to blow off some steam. This thread is NOT about new info, screenshots, theories, blah-blah-blah. As the name suggests, its a rant-a-thon. This means, whatever crazy thing u want to say about KH2, whether kind, unkind, or just weird, say it here!!!! So LETS RANT!!!! Party...
  11. E

ranting about Valor form

I was watching sum of the gameplay vids fer KH2 and I started thinking. This is weird, when goffy is in the party he dissapears when sora enters Valor mode (well duh its a fusion) but when he's not in the party, like in the cerberus fight or some screenshots from agrabah, sora can still enter a...
  12. E

revolution of darkness

okay, since KH2 isnt out yet, i think we can pass the time by doin it ourselves(as in weave a general storyline around what we know with a dash of imagination). DA" RULEZ 1. not everyone can have a keyblade, if there are to many PLZ DONT PUT IT AS YUR WEAPON. thenk you. 2. there arent really...
  13. E

False Clues

Ok, heres an interesting thought I had. During Reverse/Rebirth all they seem to talk about is the darkness in riku's heart. But then right near the end they say he has the light too, making him (invincible) stronger than he thought he was. At the end of his story he says "I'm taking the middle...
Back