• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHRULER

10 years of KHI

I made this account when I was in middle school I think. At the time, I think Dream Drop Distance was the next game. I stayed around for a a minute. Then the KH3 teaser trailer (E3?) dropped on the old engine. So the forums spent a lot of time discussing what would be in KH3 and I was around...
  2. KHRULER

10 years of KHI

Ngl I didn't expect to make it this far on this website. I post far less often than I used to when I first made this account but I try to every now and then. Can't imagine 10 years on this site. Always thought I would be banned quickly for being an annoying child on here (the mods/admin knew)...
  3. KHRULER

Which KH numbered title has the best soundtrack?

In my opinion, it's KH3. I was talking to some people and they kept saying it's not KH3 and it's KH2 or even KH1. KH3 isn't even my favorite numbered title but the music blows all the other numbered titles out of the water for me. To me, it's not even close. When KH3 first came out, I also...
  4. KHRULER

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

I agree and I don't really understand that critique. I much enjoyed the idea of Ariel steering her own fate (no pun intended) and defeating her villain. Some critiques I had were small. Ariel expresses in her song "For The First Time" if 'we're just food for them' or something of that sort...
  5. KHRULER

Final Fantasy XVI

6. KHRULER

Final Fantasy XVI

7. KHRULER

Final Fantasy XVI

I played the Demo when it came out and it was enjoyable. Not sure if I want the Deluxe edition or the standard edition. I don't really have a strong attachment to the game (not like KH3 or FFVIIR) so may just go with the standard. Looking forward to playing it though (tomorrow?).
  8. KHRULER

Oh Halle...the star that you are. I finally saw the movie today and it was very enjoyable! I found it particularly emotional in scenes where Ariel voices her longing for a different world and wanting to be a part of it-- because I could relate to that feeling so much. Her voice, as I already...
  9. KHRULER

How many times have you played each game

You asked played but I'm going to include cutscenes watched since that counts for something imo lol I've watched full cutscene movies of the series for every game up until and not including KH3. Most watched is probably BBS and Days (probably because it's already short). KH2 ends up spanning for...
  10. KHRULER

What is your WORST KH moment?

Recently played all the games completely through again. BBS Final Mix - Terra's final boss aka Terranort I was a "bit" underleveled and it was critical mode. Terranort's Ars Solum would be an INSTAKILL if he caught me in the combo because it was inescapable (no, I didnt have Once More...or...
  11. KHRULER

Film ► Lilo & Stitch live-action remake

should've been the other girl (Nani). Casting looks atrocious.
  12. KHRULER

Poll Time: Which Ghost Drive form is your favorite between Riku and Aqua? {Riku’s version 👻} or {Aqua’s version ⚡️}

Wow, maybe it's been a while since I went in depth with DDD's links but I don't recall ever seeing Riku's drive form. I loved Aqua's though. It was my favorite in BBS. But looking at these images, Riku's seems slightly cooler.
  13. KHRULER

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

Join the Disney Dynasty as family! Together we will devour the very gods!
  14. KHRULER

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

If that was the goal/intention by the VA, it was executed horribly. You're not going to convince me that his performance in that scene was anything better than bad. That's just not reality. Maybe all of the fault of the bad performance can't be put on the VA but also on higher ups but the...
  15. KHRULER

I FINALLY BEAT YOZORA!!!

I still haven’t finished Data Org battles. Was Yozora that hard?
  16. KHRULER

It's weird because I remember watching the Super Bowl and anticipated them showing a trailer for the movie but instead they showed a different Disney commercial (celebrating Disney 100 or something? idk) but they included TLM Live Action with already seen clips. Also strange to me that they only...
  17. KHRULER

Interesting to me that this wasn’t released during the super bowl. Maybe that’d be the wrong audience? Perhaps at the Oscars instead.
  18. KHRULER

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

My question is does she remember what she experienced? It's implied that she's at least somehwat familiar with the past's events (Book of Prophecies, etc.). It also wouldn't cause any paradoxes for her to remember since the past is in the past, unlike if she were able to remember the future if...
  19. KHRULER

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX- OSTs available on streaming services

Ummmm this is literally a dream come true. I was lamenting for the past month that we only have KH3 on Spotify. Yoko Shimomura is literally a genius and that isn't discussed enough.
  20. KHRULER

suppose If Kingdom Hearts ever did go the Final fantasy route...(Fun discussion)

I like the idea but the more I think about, I don't know if the variation would be as exciting/original as Final Fantasy. FFVII is very different from FFX which is very different from FFXIII which is very different from FFXV. The only restriction is that Final Fantasy has to be...fantasy...
Back