• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thor.

Yikes. Sorry about everything I ever posted, everyone.

Yikes. Sorry about everything I ever posted, everyone.
  2. Thor.

Closed Darkness Reborn [Signup and Discussion]

The ever evolving story of a great war between the forces of Darkness and Light. You have been ripped from your homeworld and given extraordinary abilities, drafted as a soldier in a conflict that existed long before you were born and will continue long after your death. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
  3. Thor.

Void [In Which the Intrepid is Sequestered From Centralized Space] Sign-Up/Interest Check

You can't own nothing. People have tried. There were those rare members of the esteemed species Humanity, that looked not at the stars but the black spaces in between and lusted to have seen all they could offer. These people, who were usually called Travelers by those who liked to keep their...
  4. Thor.

Darkness Redux

Kristine looked over the newcomers as they gained their bearings. The White Room was not kind to newcomers. It stretched on into infinity, a glaringly white expanse. Chairs and tables had been set up, white of course, but they only added the surreal aspect, at certain angles they completely...
  5. Thor.

Darkness Redux

This is a retread of a very old idea. And as such this is more of a signup than a discussion but new players are ALWAYS welcome to join in. Premise: The forces of Darkness gather. Evil, hate and greed are making a push for control of all existence. Across infinite worlds spanning all...
  6. Thor.

Fasting and Meditation

I have a friend who says he is not going to eat or sleep for three days. Three days he will spend meditating and praying. This not only strikes me as freakish and bizarre but also foolish. Supposedly the idea is to bring yourself closer to God by denying yourself the things of the flesh. Aside...
  7. Thor.

Help/Support ► Long distance problems v.v

I am not saying this to be a pessimist. But this is the kinda crap that is typically a phenomenally bad idea. When a girl says she is not ready for a relationship, she will almost always find someone ELSE who can cure her of that rather quickly.
  8. Thor.

HUB [Sign-Up/OOC/Interest Check]

The idea behind this Rp is simple. You have been brought to Hub, the world that connects every other world in existence. It is a home to dimensional travelers of all kinds, a bustling and fascinating city in which anything can be found. You were brought to the Hub by the Wardens. Good and...
  9. Thor.

Where would you put a thread for "Sandman"

The comic by Neil Gaiman, I don't see anywhere it would fit.
  10. Thor.

Been gone. Back.

I took a break from this site for a while due to personal issues. I will probably become more active now.
  11. Thor.

Help/Support ► Friendly Problem

Or worse, they DO go out with you.
  12. Thor.

Under Fallen Stars

Artemites fought back the memories of his time as a Chosen, the crowd of new faces, not all of them young were much the same as the crowd he had inhabited when he was young. They were confused and slightly scared, eyes holding back tears or filled with false bravado they all felt the same thing...
  13. Thor.

Under Fallen Stars [Original Rp ~ Sign Up/OOC]

Artemites paced slowly from one wall of the White Room to the other. He had made this trip plenty of times already, She was late, but he had grown accustomed to long waits and his mind was hardly on the time. A prayer for inner peace ran through his head, each word articulated mentally in his...
  14. Thor.

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

So there you have it, the official KHI stance on mental disorders is 'suck it up.' This place is why the terrorist hate us.
  15. Thor.

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

A sociopath is capable of awful things as long as they benefit him. A psychopath enjoys/craves these acts.
  16. Thor.

Help/Support ► Small-Talk

This is why you have no friends Homebound.
  17. Thor.

Help/Support ► Small-Talk

I suck at this.
  18. Thor.

Romantic or Creepy?

The only difference between the two that I can ever see is how into it the girl is. Discuss.
  19. Thor.

Original Rps

I realize that the idea of having to come up with their own ideas can be straining for some of the members of this site but the lack of activity in the Original Rp section is disgraceful. As such I am going to start this thread for the development of ideas and storylines for rps, I intend to use...
  20. Thor.

Help/Support ► I HATE FAGGOTS

Partly it's the natural feelings of aggression towards fellow males that show weakness. It's something that is bred into all of us. The other part is that he pissed you off.
Back