• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

ansem:dkhg you can join me. me:crap lets all run away from these 2
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

there's no way SA meant literally well yet that is
  3. D

Starting over or continueing?

me:continuing cause i can destroy weak heartless ansem:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he will get very very strong and kill me in 2 hits no matter what me:are you alright
  4. D

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

ansem:bhk must die me:NO she will kill me ansem:you mean*points at K_K*her me:yes ansem:then i can get 2 birds with 1 stone me:y did you tell me that
  5. D

me:nice chapter ansem:that chapter was a peice a crap me:we need to have a long talk *ansem an me walk off 2 minutes after that me and ansem com back* ansem:that hurt me:it better have ansem:i better not insult her fanfiction me:got that right
  6. D

khgamer i i couldnt stop laughing i read that joke about me yet i was suprisingly mad
  7. D

sorry khgamer i really never knew
  8. D

sweet chap.TLP i dont have a char...(thinks)...racter to control. at that i will have one.i clame ansem. me:ansem hi ansem:hello darkside brakes my roof me:THERES A DOOR THERE*points at door* darkside:oh me:die darkside:*instantly has a keyblade through his head* me:there (got ansem by looking...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

late fan i am.sad it was.i hate krad.i noticed krad is dark backwords.
  10. D

What if

i would fight him kill nomura or whatever his name is if sora or bhk dies...and then move on with my life
Back