• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dawning Twilight

Did You Miss Me? :)

Did you miss me? - YouTube Video Perhaps a bit dramatic, though I do tend to have a flare for such. Haha. It's been over 6 years but I decided to make a return here, at least on an occasional basis. If you remember me say hi and if you don't as I suspect many of you won't, then say hi...
  2. Dawning Twilight

The Marked (RP Thread)

The Marked (An Original DT RP) Story: The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day...
  3. Dawning Twilight

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

The Marked (An Original DT RP) Story: The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day of...
  4. Dawning Twilight

DT is thinking... >:3

As said in the title I am thinking. Of what you may ask? An original DT RP! As for what, I have the story written out and it'll be seen momentarily. I've much interest in creating this so please people consider joining. Anyways go ahead and feel free to post your questions/comments as they...
  5. Dawning Twilight

Warning: Do not enter this thread if you have just eaten!!!

Bizarre Tongue-Eating Parasite Discovered Off the Jersey Coast This being one of the disgusting/strangest things I've ever heard of I thought I should get opinions on it. So what do you all think about this thing? Discuss. Link: Bizarre Tongue-Eating Parasite Discovered Off the...
  6. Dawning Twilight

Axel'sPetPhoenix's Club of Insanity

Axel'sPetPhoenix Club Do you have a desire to be insane? Have you got a need to act slightly if not entirely crazy. Well then APP is your girl. So join and worship here oh believers of APP. :D Leader - Axel'sPetPhoenix Creator - DT Believers - xx kairi xx, Yuuki, Axel of Ice...
  7. Dawning Twilight

White Collar

The show is pretty interesting and works in a fashion very much resembling USA's Burn Notice. The main plot is still very much developing while the side or episode plots are doing very well. In the most recent episode the main plot definitely began to reveal more of what White Collar has to...
  8. Dawning Twilight

Curiosity

As mentioned I'm really just curious about something. I've noticed a lot of people say how "gay" something is or how "retarded" you are and well it bothers me. I don't like it one bit. However I realize I can't do a damn thing about it really so I pose a question. Why do people say that...
  9. Dawning Twilight

Beware of the Canadian Groin Kicker!

B.C. police seek serial groin-kicker after series of attacks Well this holiday season certainly has turned out to be an interesting one. Be sure to hold onto your balls while near or in Langley. Unless of course you'd prefer a prosthetic substitute to impress the ladies.
  10. Dawning Twilight

Where the Wild Things Are

Another book made movie. It looks good thus far. I just hope that the movie is half as good as the book at least. YouTube - Where the Wild Things Are - Official Trailer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_the_Wild_Things_Are_(film)
  11. Dawning Twilight

Royal Pains

Just finished watching the pilot episode and I enjoyed it. Did anyone else happen to check it out? YouTube - Scene from the SEASON PREMIERE of Royal Pains 6/4 Royal Pains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  12. Dawning Twilight

The Fate of Man (RP Thread)

The Fate of Man; a Code Geass RP Role Play Thread How do we change the world? When are we sure that the world needs it? These are questions we must ask ourselves continuously for just as people in the world rise, so do they fall. But all who stride out in the shadows do so in the name of a...
  13. Dawning Twilight

The Fate of Man (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

The Fate of Man; a Code Geass RP Sign-ups and Out of Character Thread How do we change the world? When are we sure that the world needs it? These are questions we must ask ourselves continuously for just as people in the world rise, so do they fall. But all who stride out in the...
  14. Dawning Twilight

DT's Awesome Birthday Thread!

Yes, it comes but once a year. It also startlingly resembles the apocalypse. The birthday of yours truly, DT. However this year the chaos is turned up a bit as DT is now 21 and legally allowed to drink in the US. Well I'm off to wreak havoc on the world. See you all in hell. ~DT
  15. Dawning Twilight

The Boxes of Chaos [OCC/sign ups]

Name: Age: Sex: Description of Looks: What side they live on: What they do for a living: (i need to know, in case you want military people, which in that case please pick one of above groups above.) Bio/Personailty: Rules, 1. No Godmodding, 2. Limited amount of powerplay. IF it looks obvious...
  16. Dawning Twilight

Chimpanzee Killed After Attacking Woman

Chimpanzee killed after attacking woman in Stamford - 2/16/09 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com YouTube - Conn. Police Shoot Chimp After It Attacks Woman Discuss.
  17. Dawning Twilight

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

ROSARIO VAMPIRE: THE NEW YEAR Yokai Academy is your everyday school. There are bullies, nerds, jocks, rich kids and more. The teachers all hand out lots of homework and the students tend to complain. For the most part everything at Yokai Academy is normal, except for one big thing. The...
  18. Dawning Twilight

Rosario Vampire OOC/Sign Ups

ROSARIO VAMPIRE: THE NEW YEAR Yokai Academy is your everyday school. There are bullies, nerds, jocks, rich kids and more. The teachers all hand out lots of homework and the students tend to complain. For the most part everything at Yokai Academy is normal, except for one big thing. The...
  19. Dawning Twilight

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Part 1)

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament Over 70 years have passed since the tournament where Team Ueki defeated Anon the Hellion and saved all three worlds of existence. A new tournament has been set up to decide the next God Candidate. Anxious to begin many of the god candidates have begun...
  20. Dawning Twilight

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Sign-Up Thread)

Note: This is only my second self-created RP. Plz go easy on me if i did something wrong. I don't think i have though... The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament Over 70 years have passed since the tournament where Team Ueki defeated Anon the Hellion and saved all three worlds of...
Back