• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Tale Of The Dormant Soul

Long ago, there lived a monk by the name of St. Petari. He was kindly old man who helped all he encountered. It was a peaceful time, and all we happy for his help. But those peaceful times were soon shattered. It all started off as a simple clan feud between the Kruas (Great Warriors) and the...
  2. U

Super Strikers Charged Mario Football

I got this game recently and it ROCKS!!! i prefer it to all the other football games like FIFA. Unfortunately i only have one friend who has it as well so i was hoping people here could post their friend number for strikers and their wii number so everyone could play online... Exactly like...
  3. U

Awesome Naruto Pic!!! SO FUNNY!!!!

I found this the other night.... i couldnt stop laughing!
  4. U

Kh Com

I really would like to know where you get the Ansem enemy card, the megalixir item card and the ultima weapon cards. Does anyone know?
  5. U

New BHK Theory

I believe that BHK is sora's shell. I know people are saying that shells can't weild keyblades but i think that all the keyblades can be weilded by different types of people such as Sora: keyblade ; Strong Heart (light) Riku: Dark Keyblade ; Strong Heart (Dark) and maybe BHK: Twilight...
  6. U

Crystal Ice Designz (Reborn)

Welcome to the new and improved CID. The current leaders are: lavanda94 Ultima Legion Twilight Heart Madam Doofie (of course!) Just apply if you want to be a leader ( all old leaders will still be leaders but just cant remember all names :D) we are still keeping our sig shop and i (and l94 if...
  7. U

KKP (Kute Kitty Protecters)

Welcome to KKP! As you might know i am sick of people brutailating kittys! In my neighbourhood a 13 year old beat a cat to of 7 weeks old to death with a brick cause he ripped his trousers slightly! THIS HAS TO STOP! Plz join and protect the Kittys. We will soon have a banner and membership...
  8. U

Hypnotism or Gateway to having powers?

You know how hypnotism is suppossed to to fool the brain or make it do something specific. I believe that you could use self hypnotism to give your self powers. I got my friend to hypnotise himself to believe he had Telekinesis and it worked because if you believe the universe's energy makes it...
  9. U

Crystal Ice Designz Assignment 2

Okay second assignment is Theme: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Size : 400x135 Animation: not required but you can if you want to. Deadline : none :D EDIT: Here it is!
Back