• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kreezy64

Would you like to see anything included with 2.8?

If they did anything like 2.5 I hope to see either a Meow-Wow plush or if they made some Chirithy plush that'd be HELLA. Also yeah maybe another pin would be cool, I can almost definitely see another art book considering the other two had them. I just hope this one would be cooler and we got...
  2. kreezy64

Kingdom Hearts 0.2- the dark secret...?

Yeah I fully know that blank points and her conversation with Ansem the Wise is after KH2. I just think it's weird that they placed that moment showing her walking up and seeing his back, which was a scene itself and not taken from something else, to represent ALL of BBS. Why not show them up on...
  3. kreezy64

Kingdom Hearts 0.2- the dark secret...?

Now see it's obvious that her meeting Ansem the Wise is after he blows up with the encoder right? But I recently rewatched the Secret episode stuff from BBS and when it goes thru the sequence of numbering at the beginning it doesnt make sense with this. It goes: Scene of Sora lying on the beach...
  4. kreezy64

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage If this DOES happen right at the end of Drop, and this were to happen, imagine everyone there: Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Yensid, possibly even Kairi and Lea, if they aren't training...
  5. kreezy64

Quick Lingering Will question

Was there ever a reason given/is there even a reason as to why the portal that goes to the Badlands for the Lingering Will battle appeared in Disney Castle?
  6. kreezy64

How's everyone enjoying it?

I've tried the mushroom and it didn't showed up there tho
  7. kreezy64

How's everyone enjoying it?

May have been answered but what is the 3rd mini game listed in agrabah's journal entry? I've got the skate board one and magic carpet, the Chasm of Challenges wasn't a part of the mini games apparently
  8. kreezy64

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

This wasn't in the end credits scenes of BBS when she's in the outer gardens then turns around and someones there (at least that's what it seemed like). Or is that something completely different? That seems way too early for her to be sent to DI
  9. kreezy64

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

That near last part about Kairi, I thought she was sent to Destiny Islands when the fall of Radiant Garden began because of the spell Aqua put on her?
  10. kreezy64

Why Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts

Re: why pure blood heartless don't release heart's Does it matter that the Dark Thorn and whatever comes before that in Beasts Castle are also pure bloods? And this has probably been addressed but the Dark Thorn and Red Eyes strike a huge resemblance, both in facial features and skin(?) if you...
  11. kreezy64

Pegasus Clan(?) in Twilight Town

I'm looking around the mansion right now and there is all the Unicorn stuff but then in the big main room, if you look on the walls there are these sconce type things lining the whole lower half. From a distance, they look like Eraqus' symbol, but when you get closer they are actually the heads...
  12. kreezy64

Got 2.5 CE Early

Nevermind I got it and its coming tomoro, good thing cuz I got a math test and a presentation tomoro. I WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREWED
  13. kreezy64

Got 2.5 CE Early

Did you, or anyone, get a confirmation email about when it was sent out? Because I ordered mine the day it was announced and have the receipt email, but it said a notification would be sent once the package was mailed out and I never got one.
  14. kreezy64

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

But we had one for 1.5, why not also 2.5? I also remember it being a couple months maybe before hearing about a guide for 1.5. I got it for christmas and i remember hearing about it coming out maybe late october, november
  15. kreezy64

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

eh not that big on smart phone/tablet gaming but good for whoevers excited for it :)
  16. kreezy64

It's funny seeing XV on there finally lol but what's Brave Exvius?
  17. kreezy64

Why no choice? Why couldn't it be on a disc?
  18. kreezy64

How did Lingering Will ended up in front of Sora?

Re: how did lingering Will ended up in front of sora? I thought the cape was only added to show that it ties in and is the same person you're battling in KH2FM?
  19. kreezy64

What would you want out of a KH3D:HD?

^Unless they end up porting 1.5 and 2.5 to PS4 within the next 2 years, then they would all be on one system. That is, if DDD was to be released on the PS4, which I think it should be, personally
  20. kreezy64

Watch GameInformer Play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

Once he said "I've played Destiny Islands like 500 times already pleas don't make me go back there" I'm like oh shut the HELL up we haven't even seen the main island at all yet, we didn't even get to physically play there in KH2 OR BBS and I would love nothing but at least an hour and a half of...
Back