• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

ill be back in the summer heres my good bye present

Here you go guys lets see how many people actually have the time and patince to answer these questiions . How much gold do you have? 2. How much gold do you wish to have? 3. Are you questing something? 4. If so what? 5. How much more gold do you need till you have enough to get your...
  2. D

Good Bye Meh Peeps

Ello people.Well anway Im getting yelled at and my grades are dropping........again.So I might not be back til summer so ill cya later guys.
  3. D

The Sekigahara

It is the year 1600 Monday,26 5:30 pm. 30 minutes before The Sekigahra.Ochiudo Zato has put a 5 million ryo Bounty on 5 samurai.The question is why does he fear these 5. 1587: Mr.Zato became a government of officer.He was coverd with body guards.Taking over village after village and the ones...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Another other

Another Other I walked down the purple tiled street heading toward the Bailey.Something felt weird in the air as if I was suspecting to see something like Sora.Heck he hasn’t been seen for years.Something still didn’t feel right.I quickly grabbed my hilt and pointed it at my stalker.He was...
  5. D

Darkness In the Light

The world that never was faded away after the defeat of Xemnas.They say that when they died their hearts were sent to Kingdom Hearts for Light and peace. "The only reason they wanted Hearts to get theirs Back,Did we have any right to do anything to stop them"Those were the last words Sora said...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Ramen Chronicles (I was bored)

Ramen:String Noodles of Hell My name is Zionix.I am the true heir to String Noodle.In the country of Cury.The world has become a basic mad house of Noodle Jutsu’s.Created sense….”Ok cut the crap ass hole” .Zion threw a Hot bowl of Cury at Vash’s face. “You totally know that’s not how it...
  7. D

Fianl Fantasy:Beyond the Stars(A Scryed crossover...weird right??

The universe is a exciting thing.Dont you agree.Even though it contains secrets man does not wish to destroy it.As it has been proven man destroys what it fears.But what happens when man Fears itself.They hunt down those who are different those who are born with gifts those who are born with...
  8. D

Later guys.(Some might be glad to see me leave.>.>

Yo!later guys I will be up and about but igotta do....some stuff.Ill probably bak in 26 days when KH2 comes and out and I can rub it inn your faces that i have it. Any way Later dudes and if you need me ill be on Khultimania.Stay the hell away from The place BP youve already destroyed my...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Renagade Lane

Oc:My first fanfic about things i wish i could do.I have done them.In my dreams "Welcome to Mar Haven,the city of Luxry and wonders may I have your name"The man in a pure white tux stood at the entrance hall waiting for someone to show them selves."My name is......Marchen from Gren...
  10. D

MAR:Haven's Power

OKNow this is the first rp ive ever made that involved magic.All of the who were in the rp called "Responsibilty of Magic" will notice the magic names.But,I have gotten permission so no flaming. Mar:Haven's Power In the land of Mar Heaven.The power grows out completly.Mages of all kinds of...
  11. D

Kings of Bandits

King of Bandits In the world of cruel things and misfortune.The truth is always a lie.Take a fantstical world,far out in the out-of-this-world adventures of the Kings of Bandits.IN the city of Gerrai.The world were anything that goes on the mafia knows.The mafia knows everything and has...
  12. D

Chronicles of the One-Wnged-Angel

As the rain began to shower the two sword man stood in the battlefeild corpses laid all around them a shuriken was stabbed in to a rock.A girls body laid right under it cut in half from the what looked lik her being sliced in two.Anecklace and a gun barrel laid hanging from a pillar.One of the...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Dark tales

MAn I love making stories.But before you start reading.I must warn you that my mind isnt all that focused.I try to make things as shocking as possible. We raced up to the tower approaching the top."Were almost there as soon as we make it it will all be over".Man was I wrong.I looked back...
  14. D

Devill May Cry part 1 of 4 (I hope)

Here it is: Legend tells of two millennia ago, in the darkest reaches of hell, a demon swordsman named Sparda, awoke to justice and rebelled against the devil, waging a one-man war in support of the human world. Now, 2000 years later, a dark figure named Dante, private investigator of the...
  15. D

Tals of Symphonia

How much are you willing to sacrifice for the chance to save your world? In a dying village on Sylvarant, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day appear from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. That was the legend of Lloyd and his gang.15 years have passed sense the Death of...
  16. D

Midnight

Midnight is the curse of those born under it.These are called Darklores so called "people" are morphed into beast that have know human emotions they enjoy slicing flesh with their claws and sheding blood of "normys".Now there are Darklores who kill their kind to protect the humans.These Dark...
  17. D

KIngdomHearts:The Lost Hearts

Every heart Came from Darkness No one ever said it wont go back! Roxas jumped from the dumpster and continued down the alley he stabbed the wall and a heartless disanigrate into the air,Soon he was surounded by Dusk he fought with all his might,then he got atacked from behind.He felt as if...
  18. D

BHK name has been commfirmed

The BHK name has been comfirmed to be Roxas and here's my proof: http://kh2.co.uk/
  19. D

Who is god

Hey one question who in the world is GOD! I mean we've never seen him and is there proof that he exsist if there's no proof then we waste hours a day worshipping him.If there is proof please post
  20. D

KIngdomHearts(Come on guys this is my first rp T-T)

Some speak of a legend,the legend of a door the door to light or darkness no one knows if it exist.The world of man is the world of darkness,the heart is an intresting specimen isn't it this is the story the story of why ansem seeks revenge on the order the origin of the keybalde and the its...
Back