• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

5 levels of forms?

Do you have 7 Drive bars when you're regular Sora? Because I believe you need to have the same number of bars as levels.
  2. T

Drive form possiblities

Yes, I also agree that there should be world-specific Drive Forms. But it might be hard for the people at Squenix to think of that many Forms.
  3. T

Drive form possiblities

Well, I remember there was a rumor about a Form called Majesty Form where you fuse with Mickey and your clothes turn green. That would be pretty cool.
  4. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Sweet. I see no reason why KH2: FM wouldn't be released in the US. But if it's not for some reason I'll just import it. By the way, if you read that last part correctly, it says they decided against releasing it in Japan. Take out the information...
  5. T

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

My guide is still in near perfect condition (I barely even used it lol.) When I did use it I was extra careful cause I have a limited edition.
  6. T

Twilight Town Jobs

It's also good to move all the junk into a straight line by walking into them to push them.
  7. T

Cup help

You've beaten all the other cups right? Cause you have to do that too.
  8. T

Paradox Battles?

Paradox Cups: Cerberus Cup Except Final Form, Form levels must be at Lv. 5 and must unlock Paradox Cup: Pain and Panic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paradox Cups: Hades Cup Clear all the previous cups, clear Space Paranoids for...
  9. T

Which is your Favorite fight from KH2?

I liked watching the Sora vs. Roxas fight
  10. T

Magic Elements

Okay... But the one I really need is the Thunder Element locations mostly.... I've gotten 2 but I don't remember where from.
  11. T

Magic Elements

I know that but I mean like which worlds and such...
  12. T

Magic Elements

Can somebody tell me where to get all the magic elements? You know, like fire element and such...
  13. T

dont know if this is new or not but.....

Yeah this is old and it can also be "another", and it's both according to Nomura.
  14. T

Multiple Keyblades?

Ok. People can split their Keyblade in two, but only if they have a strong enough heart. Sora doesn't. When Sora Drives with Donald or Goofy or somebody else, his heart becomes strong enough to split it in two, so that's where the extra Keyblade comes from.
  15. T

what would be some good cheats for kh2?

^You can also get it with a codebreaker disc. And there's also a Big Hong Key.
  16. T

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

Mine will be coming in the mail, and since my stepmom refuses to let me stay home from school, it'll be there when I get home, then I'll just forget homework and start playing.
  17. T

Official Countdown Thread.

I've never been so excited for anything!!! PS who is number 9 in the org.?
  18. T

KH2 cover

Yeah I saw that at EB Games. I actually stood there looking at it for a long time... Almost an hour...
  19. T

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

Since I saw the secret ending of KH so... 3 years? But then when CoM was announced I focused on that until it came out, then beat it in two days, then I went back to waiting for KH2.
  20. T

what would be some good cheats for kh2?

^And weapon cheats.
Back