• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Gummi ships

i know only a few people here care, but im interested in seeing how many people are into the gummi ships in kh2.. i think its interesting how you can get S rank and you get extra cameo ships like the highwind from ff7 and the finrir from AC... haha its a bit too hard for me to actually get all...
  2. R

Eyedentify [PS3]

for those who dont already know: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/eyedentify/ ok so i KNOW im not the only one (/guy) here interested in this game, anyone have any thoughts of what this might actually be like? im thinking that with a camera (much much more superior to the ps2 camera) and...
  3. R

Fatal Frame

are there any fans of the series here? (haha + i need help in #2) xP
  4. R

Interesting

i was in myspace searching friends bullitens and i came across this interesting new fact about how the human mind can read a misspelled word as long as the first and last letter are correct.. and the letters inside belong there somewhere.. here is the bulliten itself: Can you raed tihs? Olny...
  5. R

Rep

im not sure if this is the right place to be posting this (if not please move this to a more appropriate place mod's) but if its ok here i wanted to know what the rep points are for.. what can they do for us?
  6. R

Driving

woo i passed my permit test yesterday and took 2 of my behind the wheel classes already ^^ im so happy now cause i've got my car already.. i just need to wait another 6 months untill i can drive w/o supervision........ just wanted to post haha i know its a pointless thread
  7. R

custom keyblades

i heard roumers about this reciently being confirmed.. and you can do this at a synthesis shop.. so how do you think this system will work? if its like the synthesis shop in kh1 then it wont be very.. coustomizable... but if its anything like gummy ships im gonna be mad (a keyblade looking all...
Back