• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

kh2 questions

It takes roughly around an hour to do each world.
  2. C

One Thing Still Bugs Me....

There is just one thing that puzzles me, who is the Unknown that you get to fight in KH:FM? Nothing has been released about him, or anything I saw anyway.
  3. C

Since I don't know what I'm talking about.....

Yo dude, take it easy. If your theories are so great, just wait untill the game comes out. Nobody said you had to post them. Kick back and see the results alright. Besides if you laugh alone, the world'll think your an idiot.
  4. C

***please Read***

Ya know what, why don't we all just WAIT until the game comes out instead of arguing like little kids, this is ridiculous. There are more important matters in the game anyway besides who's-shell-is-who's.:cool:
  5. C

Code Age Commanders

Have you guys seen the trailer of this new game?! Code Age Commands seems like a promising game yo, and it's from Square-Enix! Use this site here to download the trailer. I'm not sure when it comes out though. http://rapidshare.de/files/2480430/Code_Age_Commanders.avi.html
  6. C

What is your favorite day of the week

I love Fridays, because once schools over, I can do whatever I want until Monday!
  7. C

What is your favorite snack

My favorite snack is Ranch Daritos.
  8. C

Most favorite place to be on vacation

Where is your most favorite dream vacation? I would like to have a vacation in Hawaii and see the volcanoes.:D
  9. C

the thirteen points

Okay we've discuss the thirtenth points enough already
  10. C

any good ideas

Does anyone know an easy way to beat Ozma on Final Fantasy 9, the secret boss in Chocobo Air Garden?
  11. C

Passion

Um.. ya I expect they will make an English version because well, I'm sure Americans understand English better than Japanese...(pointless thread, sheesh)
  12. C

Theorie of Sora's clothes

Maybe he gets those clothes because they are meant for drive mode
  13. C

????????????

I agree with you on everything Bloodwinter.
  14. C

Gotta Question

Ya um I started playing Final Fantasy 9 because I got a new memary card. Well, this memory card is the 2x 30 block one and it has that little light that is red and sometimes changes green(to represent 15 and 15, like two memory cards). And the thing is I can't get it to change to green(my good...
  15. C

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

I ordered my soundtrack from www.play-asia.com where I found KH:FM, they came all the way from hong cong, which took two days.
  16. C

What if

ha, ha.... your funny, of course I would fight him,don't know if I'd win, but ya, I'd fight him.
  17. C

2player in KH2?

That would be cool, especially if the BHK could fight woth Sora, even if it is an RPG.
  18. C

BHK sora's shell? arguements on BOTH SIDES. facts.

BHK can't be a shell of Sora because the BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, they share one heart.
  19. C

kh story2 2

Weird, but hey it's your story speak what you can.
  20. C

new drive bar form (donald fusion)

We'll know when we find out.
Back