• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Create your own KH Character

Hey guys I just wanted to to start something new which might be fun for yall so here it goes. Make your own KH character give us the name of your character their background what their ability is what weapon they use and if you want to then you can add a little adventure to let us know how...
  2. D

hey

To all the people that knew me from before im back and i cant wait to see if the site has changed or not
  3. D

The story game

ok tis is how tha game goes somone starts a story and the story goes on and on and it can be about anything from kh2 to music to the first person on this page start the story and then it will just go on have fun
  4. D

I need to know Order members and pics

Hey everyone i need help i am gettin kh2 next week but CAN someone plz shoe me pics of order members becuz i know some of their names but can u plz give me names and pics of the order members plz and does Riku have a DarkHalf for the people that are playing the game right now plz reply i need...
  5. D

Riku Fan Club

All the peeps that like to talk about Riku or if u got pics of him then put them on here this is for all riku fans this can be anyhting about Riku. so write as much as u want about riku
  6. D

Make a story and continue with the story

Ok here are the rules ill start the story and u guys hace to keep going on with the story like there was a pony the someone else says it was hary and stupid and u can add on things ok so here i go It was a Dark night and Riku saw neo shadows so he was about to use his not its some one elses turn go
  7. D

How can you put your sigz on when you made them

hEY PEEPS i need help i made my own sig on adobe photoshop but i dont now how i can put it on as a sig becouse it says i need a url page from the internet even thoe i made it my self can you help
Back