• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

feeeeeeee

i'm making this thread so people can make there post go up it will probebly get closed but still
  2. L

namouri inteview

if you could interview nemouri what eould you ask him
  3. L

do you think they should make other charicters

do you think they should make other charicters exept for disney and sqaure soft
  4. L

has bhk ever meet kirai or gone to hailow bastoin

how could bhk get oathkeeper if he kiari gave it to sora and he must of got oblivian from hailow bastoin but how could he get it if sora had it:confused:
  5. L

theese are all ff characters that should be in kh2

look at my sig and see
  6. L

can keyblades fall into darkness

it says in ansem report that a heart can fall into darkness well can a keyblade i mean the keyblade chose riku over sora didn't it and riku was in the darkness so can the keyyblades turn into the darkness as if its got it own heart:confused:
  7. L

if you could dressup a charicter who would it be

i woul personally make danald where a too too that would be funny i'd like him to go beserk in that dress :D
  8. L

what about alladin

i saw some trailers on alladin but i don't anything about it does anyone no.:D
  9. L

could all off this be a peice of somthing bigger

i mean the org the bhk and junk could all of that be a peice somthing alot bigger who nows:confused:
  10. L

sephirioth meeting sora in kh2

i made a scrpt on sephirioth control heartless and now i'm gonna continue right now sora has been on a world looking for a keyhole he finds it in a cave but doesn't no sephirioth is on that world they meet (sora steps back suprisingly as sephirioth leaps one the ground) sora...
  11. L

need more guns

i think it would be cooler if kh2 had a bit more gun fighting as well as swords like yuna with her guns in ffx2
  12. L

the incredibles in kh2

what do you recon of the incerdibles in kh2 like sindrown contolled an ff charicter as a boss (sin ffx) and you have two fight him or somthing
  13. L

sefier

i think it would be cool having sqaulls arch rival in this one aswell
  14. L

shreck in kh2

i think shreck should be in there wid donky and the rest of the gang.
  15. L

sephiroith controlling heartless

i think it would be cool if sephiroith could control the heartless like a leader i also made a script as if the dark the leaders would talk around the table in kh sephiroith: so whats our next plan of actoin leader 1: we invade the world of (a random world) learder 2: yeah but isn't the key...
  16. L

sora has his own world

i think sora should become king of a world at the end of kh2 but on kh3 they get attacked by heartless but the battle is stopped by some one - some one neither sora or the heartless no.
  17. L

hard bosses

do you think therse gonna be any more hard bosses in kh2 like in da first 1 (kurtsiza, phantom, sephroith) ps lumms
  18. L

barrot in kh2 (origanly found ff7)

do you think it would be good to put barrat as a carictor or somone like his personality or how about that dog thing from it in ff7
  19. L

barrat in da new kh2

i think barrat in the kh2 would be good and he's looking for cloud and tifa or somin what u recon:confused:
  20. L

is leon yuffie and airith gonna be in kh2

at the main page on the characters area there is no mentoin of any of these characters wich is anoying because dey played an inportant roll in the last wun so wat do u think?:confused:
Back