• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Aura

Comic - Con Returns

Comic con is back in san diego is anyone going besides me?? im dressing up as blind folded Riku and yes i have an oblivion keyblade and a (home made) org. suit
  2. Dark Aura

Did you guys see the new ipod?

the new ipod has comeout ipod nano and ipod media player: http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html do you like ipods? if so which kind do you have/want?:D
  3. Dark Aura

sound track?

is there gonna be a new soundtrack if so where and when can i get it the first soundtrack was good :D and wut songs will there be???
  4. Dark Aura

top 10 favorite songs or bands

list the top 10 favorite bands or songs u like in order from least 2 greatest 1 Green Day 2 Jesus of suburbia 3 Poprocks and coke 4 warning 5 minority 6 Blink 182 7 first date 8 simple plan 9 shut up 10 Good Charlotte
  5. Dark Aura

valor or wizdom

who do u guys think will win in a battle sora in valor form or in wizdom? :confused:
  6. Dark Aura

Trick or treating?

if any of u are goin trick or treating as a kh2 charachter tell me:o im goin as Axel:D if not tell me who you are goin as anyways....FREE CANDY ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  7. Dark Aura

Tak and the power of juju

do any of u guys know the game tak and the power of juju? i luv it espically the spirit world if u love this game post anything about it :D
  8. Dark Aura

KH3 ???????? real / fake

Is this 4 real... kh3? do u think this is real:confused: go 2 http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&lr=&q=heart+of+gold%2F+kingdom+hearts post what u think here
  9. Dark Aura

did u play kh2 how was it???

omg shauni got 2 play it wtf how is it have u played it? if so How was it???
  10. Dark Aura

whic game is better KH or final fantacy?

in your opinion which games were better KH or the final fantacy games?, i liked Kh because i havent played final fantacy b4. what do u think??? :confused:
  11. Dark Aura

Merchandise???

do any of u know where i can get the organization coat or the oblivion key blade??? post links here if u know:)
  12. Dark Aura

Bhk??

who the heck is BHK? everyone is talkin about him who is he??? :confused:
  13. Dark Aura

do u know where i can get the move dark aura?

i need the moving image dark aura to put for my sig do u know where i can find it :confused: please i need links soon!! :(
  14. Dark Aura

need help? click here

if u need help i have guide books for kh and kh CoM open and ready. :)
  15. Dark Aura

awsome special attacks sora or anyone does in kh2

if u kno any awesome moves post them here because i dont know anything from kh2. :(
  16. Dark Aura

No More Ms Russel

as u may or may not know miss russel has been terrorising the entire school of BHMS if u know her or anyone who does please except my deepest apology as i had her and now that school is out, were free of her grasp YAY if u know her please post your most recent experience here thanx
  17. Dark Aura

I need to know stuff about kh2

know anything about kh2 post them here. im totally lost:confused: i need links:(
  18. Dark Aura

anyone know moves

any moves that u know post here for others to see:)
  19. Dark Aura

Coolest move?

i think the coolest move is dark aura by riku :)
  20. Dark Aura

What is the most amazing move in CoM?

Which move looks the coolest in your opinion? i think its dark aura by riku;)
Back