• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What will happen to Twllight town now?

this should probably be in spoilers, but yeah, one was data world and the one sora and kairi saw first was the real one
  2. S

how do i get final form?

random, i got it in valor (my personal fave)
  3. S

Final Form

after the skyscraper, its random. (far as i know) keep tryin :D
  4. S

Help With Drive Forms!

only 7 bars srry
  5. S

Were do I drive lvl

there r lots a nobodies in the tower in twl twn. And 2 save poins is helpful 4 drive refill trick.
  6. S

Whaaaa???

Where did these extra keyblades coming from? Any ideas?
  7. S

Whaaaa???

Okay, I was under the impression that there were 2 keyblades, only two. So, where does roxas get his 1-2? (And keychains) And how did sora get a second?
  8. S

cloud's nobody?

when someone becomes heartless, all there is is Heartless & nobody. Which means cloud would be the nobody
  9. S

Land of Dragons Animation "glitch"

I'll try it. Yhink abut this; Even if it is a different village, why wouldn't they have fixed this one?
  10. S

Xenmas Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go triangle and X Mashing! Woot!
  11. S

Thingamajig

This isn't really a spoiler, but i'll probably get flamed for it anywhere else. You know how That heart-moon is really Kingdom hearts? And in KH1 the cover has them all in front of a moon-heart thing. Do you think they are both the same? I do. It would make a lot of sense.
  12. S

I noticed...

You know how Sora's outfit has all the colors of his different forms? Well, I noticed that in Land of dragons the three soldiers (shorty, skinny, and fatty) Wear red, yellow, and blue, the colors of Valor, Wisdom, and Master forms. Do people think this is coincidence? Has anyone noticed...
  13. S

Sora Heartless Form ...

It isn't Random! The strategy guide explains it. It even has a probability modifier. ~Most scripted battles-X2 ~Battles against Org XIII-X4 ~Battles against armored Xemnas-X10 ~Battles with non-party co-op members (mickey, leon)-X0
  14. S

How Do You Get the Paradox Cup to Open?

wow I'll do that I was wondering too
  15. S

Looking Foward

I want Hollow Bastion because of the screens of the heartless army. That'd be so cool to fight. (even though in the game he'll probably be whisked away to safety at the last moment)
  16. S

Whyyyyyy!!!!????

I know, I spend 500 mp and get a total number score of 6. gurrrrr.....
  17. S

Does this bug you?

Thanks for backing me up. Now I know I'm not crazy! I can understand HP like in the first game, but exp? tut tut tut..... Also, while on the topic, why in KH1 did munny disappear? I like munny...
  18. S

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

rofl great! p.s. hellpark, it's called khinsider.com for a reason. It used to bekingdomhearts2.net for a reason. because it's about kingdom hearts!!!!
  19. S

Does this bug you?

All my threads are closed early for some reason, but, here goes... In COM does it annoy you that you have to pick up exp and they can disappear? I'm always doing something in a combo or something and I don't have time to pick them up. Why couldn't it be like KH1 and just be automatic? (I hope...
Back