• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Whaaaa???

Okay, I was under the impression that there were 2 keyblades, only two. So, where does roxas get his 1-2? (And keychains) And how did sora get a second?
  2. S

Thingamajig

This isn't really a spoiler, but i'll probably get flamed for it anywhere else. You know how That heart-moon is really Kingdom hearts? And in KH1 the cover has them all in front of a moon-heart thing. Do you think they are both the same? I do. It would make a lot of sense.
  3. S

I noticed...

You know how Sora's outfit has all the colors of his different forms? Well, I noticed that in Land of dragons the three soldiers (shorty, skinny, and fatty) Wear red, yellow, and blue, the colors of Valor, Wisdom, and Master forms. Do people think this is coincidence? Has anyone noticed...
  4. S

Does this bug you?

All my threads are closed early for some reason, but, here goes... In COM does it annoy you that you have to pick up exp and they can disappear? I'm always doing something in a combo or something and I don't have time to pick them up. Why couldn't it be like KH1 and just be automatic? (I hope...
  5. S

Auto-targeting?

Has anyone seen that screen with Sora, Auron and Goofy in the Underworld? Hades is red on the left side. If you get PSM it's the one in the E3 report. Auron is swinging his sword and yellow streaks are coming out. There are 4 bat-like thingie heartless in the picture. the middle 2 have...
  6. S

Forgetful idiot

At the end of KH1 Sora has basically every keychain, right? Then in CoM he has to start over? He only has the Kingdom Key. Then in Kh2 after getting all the keys, again, he has none? Why is Sora so forgetful? He lost his every Keychain but Kingdom twice? How? Who's that stupid?
  7. S

Easy bosses that should be hard

Any bosses that were really easy but you thought would be hard? There were for me. Every Ansem battle was really easy for some reason. Also, who was intimidated by the Behemoth? I destroyed him in one try. No strategy involved. Hades was easy. I thought he would be hard but I dodged every...
  8. S

Stupid or creepy music

In Kingdom Hearts, was there any music that annoyed you or creeped you out? For me, Atlantica and Halloweentown was annoying. It's great music, but hearing it non-stop for hours? That really pisses me off after awhile. Also, Hollow Bastion is creepy music.
  9. S

Cool summons in KH2

What summons would be cool for KH2? Mine would be Pegasus from Ancient Greece. After you finish the level you get him. He can fly using the same controls as flying in Neverland or swimming in Atlantica in KH1. He could have a kick attack or you could battle from atop him. I know summoning is...
  10. S

What's up with Donald and Goofy?

In the begining of the game where Donald and Goofy get knoked off the ledge by 2 soldiers why, ten seconds later when you're fighting 10 soldiers, can they fight fine? Any theories?
  11. S

Please help! I'm a n00b.

I'm new. will anyone help me please?:(
  12. S

Symbolization???

Post if you think in the begining, Riku swallowed by tidal wave=Riku swallowed by darkness
Back