• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

in-between existence

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go? Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish? Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears. However, that is only this world's story...
  2. K

Light, Dark, or Twilight

if you could whitch side would you join? and why?
  3. K

Donald vs. Goofy

Goofy vs. Donald whos better stronger cooler and more helpful why?
  4. K

snow white and cinderalla worlds

do you think they will have worlds for snow white and cinderalla? they appear in KH so it would make sence to be able to go to their worlds and top go to all the princesses of heart's worlds don't you agree?
  5. K

theory?

what is your bhk theory? I'm trying to find out whitch one is the most popular.
  6. K

theory?

sory double post
  7. K

Ruku or BHK

who do you think will be stronger/cooler Ruku or BHK
  8. K

yo

talk to me I'm trying to get my posts number up
  9. K

Ansem's Report

did anyone copy Ansem's Report if so does anyone have a copy this Thread is a discusion topic so dicus away(Ansem's Report only please)
  10. K

Bhk

what do you guys think of the blond haired kid what are your guys theorys I willl agree or disagree if I don't like it I will tell you why if it isn't ovious
  11. K

KH2 Trailers

Does anyone know where I can find a clean download of the KH2 trailers? I haven't seen them. Pease post the address. Thanks.
Back