• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Game of The Year?

Yeah, there's a high chance of Kingdom Hearts 2 shooting to the top, after release. I vote Kingdom Hearts 2. X.
  2. A

Indigo Prophecy

Hey guys. I was wanting to buy my friend, Angie, a Christmas present (Yes, I know it's too late, I just didn't have the money). And so I bought Indigo Prophecy. What do you guys think of it? X.
  3. A

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

Nice find. Once again. :X X.
  4. A

Some New Info *SPOILERS*

Nice. Good job. X.
  5. A

Final form in action

Teh pwnage. X.
  6. A

ordering Kingdom Hearts 2

I don't know, I usually order things from Ebay or Amazon. But they take around the same amount of time, as it seems. X.
  7. A

What's the Owl Knights about? X. *EDIT: Alright, then.
  8. A

Depends which website you ordered from. Most take approximately 7 days. X.
  9. A

Who's the BHK?

My God. You really have so much to catch up on. Oh well, I'll help you out. Here's just read this: Nothing has really been confirmed about the story of Kingdom Hearts II. The best theory in my opinion is the one I’m about to write. Kingdom Hearts II will begin exactly where KH:CoM left off...
  10. A

Who's the BHK?

Alright, since this is indeed that spoiler forum, get ready to get spoiled. BHK's real name is Roxas, Sora's shell, that's why, he too has a keyblade. He's also part of the Organisation. I'm not so completely clear of his identity myself, but, that's basically it. Hope I helped. X.
  11. A

Were you guys aware of this?

C'mon, a My Space profile like that is just the same as a KH forum. X.
  12. A

Boss battle in Mulan's World + Cutscene before the battle

Cool, nice find once again. X.
  13. A

Sora's skills are too good to be his own

Yes, I do agree. It almost seems impossible for one to learn new both powerful and skilled techniques that he has. It feels that, in order to make KH2 sell two times greater than KH, they made it so perfect, that, the actual gamers feel that the character has taken such a big leap forward. X.
  14. A

Many Cutscenes thanks to BakaNeko

Nice find, thanks. X.
  15. A

The Kairi Fight rumor...

Yeah, I've heard rumours of her fighting. X.
  16. A

Kingdom Hearts II Guide Book

Cool! Nice find! X.
  17. A

Sora's eyes

If you do not wish to hear about any spoiler, don't post here. And if you want to find out information about something that is part of a major spoiler--The Ending, it's gon' spoil everything for yeh.
  18. A

Pirates of the Carribean "Port Royal" Gameplay

Cool, cool cool!! X.
Back