• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vibrant Fervor

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken ((OOC Thread 2nd Try))

Questions questions questions? If you have some, post them here. Same goes for ideas, plot twist, games, concerns,or ways to make this rp more interesting. Happy lallygagging. ^^
  2. Vibrant Fervor

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken (Sign-Up Thread only 2nd Try)

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken (Sign-Up Thread only) SID, Severe Intoxicating Demanosis, is a terrible disease that drives people to misbehave severely and commit misdeeds without cause. The side effects of SID differs from person to person.SID has plagued the world for an unrecorded amount of...
  3. Vibrant Fervor

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken ((OOC Thread))

Questions questions questions? If you have some, post them here. Same goes for ideas, plot twist, games, concerns,or ways to make this rp more interesting. Happy lallygagging. ^^
  4. Vibrant Fervor

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken

Apple of Her Eye: The Broken (Sign-Up Thread only) SID, Severe Intoxicating Demanosis, is a terrible disease that drives people to misbehave severely and commit misdeeds without cause. The side effects of SID differs from person to person.SID has plagued the world for an unrecorded amount of...
  5. Vibrant Fervor

Prelude to Magic Destiny: The Arcana Nanny

There once lived a powerful family of spell casters and warriors called the Rosendors who lived in a small town called Rosenberg. The Rosendors had many relatives with talented children and they were very intelligent. These children were peaceful when in public but at their many homes, it was a...
  6. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

Stay tuned for Monstro. I promise. Kairi: Every Heart, your fingers are crossed behind your back..... DAMN!!! I guess you don't like Monstro or else you wouldn't have put it off...again. Every Heart: It's....Blahmaster!!! Everyone: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!....Wait, who's that? Every Heart: An...
  7. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► The Crest Chronicles

Ramus should of ignored the Dark One and Nephitaty... This is very suspensful and I can't wait for the update.
  8. Vibrant Fervor

As interesting and funny as always Every Heart. I hope that you enjoyed your camping trip.
  9. Vibrant Fervor

Great update and I can't wait to see what happens next.It's getting more emotional by the second.
  10. Vibrant Fervor

I'm sorry Every Heart for not reading when you started this fanfic but after reading 17 pages, I'm hooked. These chapters of yours are so enjoyable and I'm dying on the inside from laughter. Keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
  11. Vibrant Fervor

It is sad when a family member is possessed by darkness and you have to stop him/her. Great job AoD and good luck on making Chp. 5
  12. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

I enjoyed this chapter and the previous chapther as well. Keep up the good work u_b and great pictures.
  13. Vibrant Fervor

You have gotten me hooked AoD and keep up the good work. I can't wait for Chapter 4.
  14. Vibrant Fervor

The Arcana Nanny (An Original RP)

This RP is sponsored by The Original Players RP Clan There once lived a powerful family of spellcasters called the Rosendors who lived in Northern Ireland. The Rosendors had many talented children and they were very intelligent. This family was peaceful when in public but at their...
  15. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

This rp is to sadistic to make it like Kingdom Hearts. This chapter was very interesting and I like how your charcters look. Bloody Mary is a very interesting charcter and she reminds me of my main character in my first original RP, "The Arcana Nanny. Bloody Mary is like the younger version of...
  16. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

What a very negative yet interesting story. The first part with the narrator was very funny. I liked how Chenzira kicked the narrator out of the story changing it from third person point of view to first person point of view. I really enjoyed the introduction because of some of the factual...
  17. Vibrant Fervor

Final Fantasy 8 Rolyplay Battle Video

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Final+Fantasy+VIII *Click on Parobia Final Fantasy VIII *Download Google Movie Player *Enjoy This movie is so funny and cool so take alook although it's in spanish. Use context clues in certian scenes to see what's happening. I found this video...
  18. Vibrant Fervor

Fanfiction ► Open your Heart

Hmm, well a least Miyazakui has people still watching over her and does not have to fight the Alliance alone now. Continue please!
  19. Vibrant Fervor

Create your own card.

I'm reposting because I want people to see the Sorceress Edea card I made. I'll make one of Spyro and many more later. Does this card look like one from KH: Chain of Memories or what?
  20. Vibrant Fervor

Create your own card.

Card Name: Sorceress Edea (FF8) Single Card: 2 healing or elemental magic spells 2 Card Combo: Maelstrom (FF8) 3 Card Combo: Ice Blast (FF8)
Back