• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Londyn

So...Post-Campaign Ideas?

Well I'm going for Platinum. It'll be my first effort at one since I bought my PS3 and I already started a campaign on Normal mode and changed my gear, so I plan on playing through all three modes and getting my trophies. I have yet to defeat Sephiroth so playing it on easy I hope to get the...
  2. Londyn

Music ► I made a song to Simple and Clean (Freestyle)

Okay okay. I don't know how well rap is accepted around this forum. And I'm not trying to pimp my shit, but I did this song a couple minutes ago (with my shitty mic). It's all freestyle and I like it a lot. Figured I'd share :D. https://soundcloud.com/blacktapelondyn/simple-and-clean-remix
  3. Londyn

Star Wars? (Now hear me out)

(Not an Editorial but I don't know how to change it. First thread) Preface: While the title may lead you to believe that I wish for this beloved series to be in Kingdom Hearts, I do not. I am a huge fan of both Universes, but Star Wars has way too much to be fit in Kingdom Hearts, most ways I...
  4. Londyn

Xions Appearance?

I always figured that since she shared Sora's memories, Riku saw her as Sora.
  5. Londyn

Regarding Assist Carsds (Help)

Hi there! I'm new to these forums and also new to Kingdom Hearts Chi(x). I was wondering how, if able, do you use assist cards? Or are the just a background thing? Any help would be appreciated.
Back