• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

its my birthday :)

yay im 15 today!!!! i hope my birthday is gonna be awesome! :thumbsup:
  2. S

Tales of phantasia + Tales of Symphonia

I was watching ToP's anime last night and i found something saying they might make a ToS anime! what do you all think?
  3. S

shuriken school...

one poor attempt for Nick to copy Naruto... anyway what did you guys think...
  4. S

Kakashi VS. Gai

who would win if these 2 ninjas fought to the death? I'd say Kakashi but i want to hear what you all think.
  5. S

Sonic vs. Knuckles vs. Shadow

in a three way fight who would win? i think shadow would win.
  6. S

naruto and hinata music video

this is a nice little movie showing hinata's affection for naruto tell me what u think about it!!:) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/269510
  7. S

The Digimon Series!!!

What season of digimon did you like the best!!
  8. S

the wickerman!!

is any1 gonna see this movie i am definitly seeing it! it looks pretty cool with the story line and all any way what do u think of the movie?
  9. S

Kappa Mikey

I really DID'NT LIKE THIS SHOW it was kind of dumb mixing american style drawing with anime it should have been american drawing or anime drawing all together its like mixing 2 universes into one. anyway that's just my opinion what do u all think about it? I give it a...:thumbdown:
  10. S

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

i like where the story's going but i agree with the others fix the paragraphs and be more discriptive. otherwise its a great story!
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Meet You At Roads End

i hate to be the only 1 to respond 2 this :lol: but i think this is coming along real nicely!
  12. S

Fanfiction ► MY FaNfiC!!@#!!

i like it so far! keep writing!
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

yea yea im a little late but i have to say that was the best damn fan fic ive ever read i really hope you make more! i waslistening to the sanctuary song a while ago and it made me think about this story! nothing can get me to stop thinking about it you are a truly gifted writer!!
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Riku Is The Key

I liked it! I hope you post more!! :thumbsup:
  15. S

toonami/toonami jetstream

Whats your favorite show on toonami my favorite is NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
  16. S

good news/bad news

i saw this game on another forum and I thought why not bring it here! its simple you say something the person above you might like but then ruin it by making it horrible! example good news: I transport you to a friendly garden filled with bunnies! example bad news: The bunnies are vicious...
Back