• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Keyblade theory...

Okay, so far in all the videos... (except when he's in Valor form) Sora always has the kingdom key... So I was thinking... Maybe you keep the kingdom key though-out the entire game... maybe you just upgrade it... Tell me what you think... :D *no flaming* -matty aka DarkSora
  2. D

king mickey

I think Mickey is good... actually... I'm pretty dam sure of that but I think the reason why him and Riku wear the cloaks is that DiZ is gather'in followers such as King Mickey and Riku to help him take down the order (as it's been said on Kh2 insider.com) So, that's what I think...
  3. D

Where's Riku???

Oh okay... but if they r weak hearts... why don't they just turn into Heartless?
  4. D

Where's Riku???

Once again... another great point... so Riku it is... (as of now) lol
  5. D

Where's Riku???

good points... epecially the runn'in thing... i couldn't be the EM then I suppose huh? Or could it... yea I guess we don't kno I guess we need more info... The nobodies...That are suround'in Sora and I guess Riku :( (I hate to admit that I want them to be FRIENDS!!! lol) they are only...
  6. D

New info!!!

thanks... at least some people ain't seen it... It wasn't all a huge waste of time then lol :)
  7. D

Where's Riku???

I don't think that the unknown that clashes with sora is Riku... Because Kiari is safe now and (unless a fight happened between the two of them in CoM)that is the reason why Sora and Riku were in a fight... it was over Kiari... so now that she is safe... There's nuttin to fight about... and they...
  8. D

New info!!!

Yea... I thought it may be... sorry
  9. D

Where's Riku???

yea... it's dive into the heart... I'm sure!
  10. D

New info!!!

I'm not sure if you have seen this but... if you have... don't flame lol It's completelly new to me tho! READ IT ALL!!! (if u haven't seen it...) From the new trailer, which was 8:30, presented at the Square-Enix Party 2005, it's been confirmed that DiZ is using his powers to manipulate The...
  11. D

Where's Riku???

That's a great idea that maybe he dies :( because a remember a pic where it looked like Riku had angel wings but it was just the statue he was sitting on... here ya go I found it... So you say'in that he dies is actually a great Idea cause maybe those wings represent that he is like their...
  12. D

Where's Riku???

wha u think it mean tho? Cause Riku doesn't have a smaller part in the next game does he? I don't think so?... Yea I want more info too!!!! :D
  13. D

Where's Riku???

at first I thought he was one on the hooded but then I thought no because they already revealed him but I guess it's still possible... They're still fight'in!?!?!? I though after the door at the end of KH they were okay... they've been in pics boefore tho right like the one where it looks...
  14. D

Where's Riku???

This may not really be that important but... I'm curious now... Kh2 insider say that this v v v v picture v v v v may be the box art but... Where's Riku??? Tell me what you think... Thanks -matty P.S. there's a strange feel'in tell'in me that someone has already posted suttin bout...
  15. D

Sora's Connection to BHK

Awsome theory!!! Very well thought out! What you say is very possible...
  16. D

Tokyo Game Show 05

One of my magazines stated that T.N. was planning on giving the release date soon... They could be wrong but TGS would be a great time... And I'm sure that there will be more info released too... I'm not leav'in the forum soon tho... I don't wanna ruin the surprise... that would suck! lol
  17. D

dont know if these been posted before

those pics are old (sorry)...but... I guess it's okay cause others haven't seen them either (I dun kno why tho)... I'm surprised so many people haven't seen all those pics... :(
  18. D

i noticed sumtin in hollow bastion!

I know what you mean where they like have the war and sora donald and goofy run right into the HUGE army of heartless... I think it is just a place a farther away from hb (and the rising falls) because you see hb off in the distance but it looks farther away than it did in the first game... Then...
  19. D

Choosing characters (My Theory)

That would be really COOL! lol But I doubt it... I suppose it is possible however... but I think that it would be silly if Riku followed you around because he is like on his own quest ya no... I think u should run into him once in a while cause ur best friends but othr than that... I think Riku...
  20. D

A closer look.

GREAT RESEARCH!!! I agree :D
Back