• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Keyblade theory...

Okay, so far in all the videos... (except when he's in Valor form) Sora always has the kingdom key... So I was thinking... Maybe you keep the kingdom key though-out the entire game... maybe you just upgrade it... Tell me what you think... :D *no flaming* -matty aka DarkSora
  2. D

New info!!!

I'm not sure if you have seen this but... if you have... don't flame lol It's completelly new to me tho! READ IT ALL!!! (if u haven't seen it...) From the new trailer, which was 8:30, presented at the Square-Enix Party 2005, it's been confirmed that DiZ is using his powers to manipulate The...
  3. D

Where's Riku???

This may not really be that important but... I'm curious now... Kh2 insider say that this v v v v picture v v v v may be the box art but... Where's Riku??? Tell me what you think... Thanks -matty P.S. there's a strange feel'in tell'in me that someone has already posted suttin bout...
  4. D

??? I wonder Trivia ???

Question #1: In KH: Final Mix, as one of the endings... One includes Sephiroth fighting which is the other character? ~ SoraKun221 Question #2: Why did Riku join the Dark side? ~ The Raven's Cry Question #3: Why did Ansem begin to study the Heartless? ~ Me Question #4: How many unknowns do...
  5. D

Where did Pluto go?

In Kingdom Hearts Pluto finds Sora and the runs in the direction he came... Did he run away? lol After that you never see him again... Poor thing...
  6. D

Worlds in Kindom Hearts...

The Worlds in Kingdom HeartsII Twilight Town ~ Main World (no movie) Hollow Bastion ~ Opening World (no movie) Ancient Greece ~ Hercules Fabled Countryside ~ Beauty and the Beast Ancient China ~ Mulan Halloween Town ~ Nightmare Before Christmas ? ~ Pirates of the Caribbean...
  7. D

What they doin there!?!

Look @ these two links... I know that they are old and that you have seen them... just look... please lol http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/img460.htm http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/img61.htm Now both of those screenshots are from Hallow Bastion... And there are Heartless in...
Back