• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

a new pic of the secret movie for KH2FX

Check out what could possibily be in the secret movie for it http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/...es/img0001.jpg Sora?
  2. L

((Spoilers)) Do you even fight Saix?

so saixs is just doing what xamnas tells him in hopes of becoming real like the reast of the org.Do find any info on saix like where he got that x on his head from or anything
  3. L

~~Ultimate Showdown~~*spoilers*

Is xamnas trying to do the same thing as the fake ansam in kh1 reach kingdom hearts or is he trying to become real like the rest of the org
  4. L

Two more KHII songs fixed

oh..ok then thanks for the songs
  5. L

since saix has moon powers and from that quote someone said "Do you like Saixs moon" or something alongs those lines I am gessing he created that heart shaped moon in The non existing world, so what is the dose the moon do and does it have anything to do with the story or it just gives saix and...
  6. L

About that battle is xemnas's battle just like the battle with the fake ansam(i can't spell his name XD) in KH1
  7. L

Two more KHII songs fixed

what do you mean by fixed, did you translate them to english?
  8. L

InnerFred, does sora use any of roxas moves or they have the same moves
  9. L

In what world do you fight saix in
  10. L

then why was roxas fighting sora? was he trying to test sora and see if he is ready to fight xamnes or something
  11. L

oh...I was thinking that roxas rememberd his lost memories about the him being in the org when he fused with sora and that he was trying to get out of sora
  12. L

I felt he would be an important member of the org.If you have beaten saix already is he one of the strongest people you fight in the game, and what what does his wepon change into since it changes with his emptions.
  13. L

Since some people have already finished the game could you guys post a pic or a video of sora fighting saix and could some one tell us about saixs role in the org and in the story. thank
  14. L

Is that cutscene in soras mind since sora already fused with roxas
  15. L

ASAS realization

Maybe only diz has meet xamnes
  16. L

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Kari can use a keyblade and she uses one to help sora fight the final boss in KH2
  17. L

Final Bosses Revealed (Spoilers...)

I gess so
  18. L

Ending Movie/Secret Teaser Trailer *SPOILERS*

In one of these threds they say kari helps sora fight by using a keyblade so i gess she can use one
  19. L

Final Bosses Revealed (Spoilers...)

kari can use a keyblade too
  20. L

Spoilers- DiZ doesn't match up

diz looks alot like luxord
Back