• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

a new pic of the secret movie for KH2FX

Check out what could possibily be in the secret movie for it http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/...es/img0001.jpg Sora?
  2. L

All the Info from Jump Festa 2006

***MAJOR SPOILERs Jump Festa 2006: All Coverage[17 Dec 2005] [Cow] Demo Report Title screen has changed to the Santa Sora picture, which was a bit surprising to see. - Agrabah (Mission Battle) - Agrabah (Boss Stage) - Halloween Town (Mission Battle) - Olympus Coliseum (Boss Stage) - 2...
  3. L

Better translations

Confirmed info: **Highlight to read** "Riku vs. Black Coat Eel - 'If light and darkness are eternal, then the in-between is also eternal.' DiZ - ' First, about Namine's disposal, I'm letting you take care of it, Ansem.' Demyx - 'You traitor!' Axel - 'You're being used by the Order.' Kairi -...
  4. L

new translations

Very first line that is spoken in the PV: "I've been waiting for you. Did you go meet him? He looks just like you. A shell...no, I guess that's the true form. What about you? Do you remember your real name?" Credit: Egocentrism04 from kh-2.net
  5. L

batch of Ultimania stuff

*******************MAY BE SOME SPOILERS ***************************** Page 1 - Nothing interesting Page 2 - "He looks like someone? An important person of 'II' - Mysterious Boy - A boy that lives in Twilight Town. He's friends with Heine, Pints, and Orett, and rivals with Seifer...
  6. L

bHKs name might infact be roxas

And a reminder to people that "Roxas" has a high possible chance to be true because it appeared in Japanese KH2 candy that was put out early in the market. >_> (Although, even myself is wishing BHK's name to be something else, but this is okay I guess, because it contains a part of "Sora" in...
  7. L

KH2 ready to ship in march

Hey everyone, Square Enix President Yochi Wada announced that the overseas(North American) version of Kingdom Hearts 2 should be ready next March! Also Cory Burton will be playing the role of Yesnid and Captain Hook(Neverland still unconfirmed) and Hedy Buress has been confirmed to have a role...
  8. L

New preview from tgs 2005

I just found a new preview at gamespot .com from TGS 2005 TGS 2005: We got the opportunity to check out four demo levels in Kingdom Hearts 2. Sora, the youthful protagonist from the original game, makes his way back to the sequel, along with compatriots Donald and Goofy. The levels, which...
  9. L

Some more info

GameSpot updated with summaries of the big trailers at the SE Party. Though not much is new here are their insights on the trailer: Square Enix showed a long trailer of Kingdom Hearts II, which seemed to be identical to the version at E3. The trailer started off with flashback scenes from the...
  10. L

a little new info

Some New Info sorry if this has been posted before but here it is We got some more info for you so i won't make you wait! -Cloud and Squall(Leon) were shown - Xaldin commands the power of wind - Diz/Ansems voice may have been heard...(There was a voice we just don't know whom it...
Back