• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Deinstar

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! Wow.. it's been a long long time! To celebrate the announcement of the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3, I have returned! I missed this place. This was always my one stop for all kingdom hearts news, and still is. I just haven't been active in the forums since the development...
  2. Deinstar

help on xenosaga 3

ok, i need some help with xenosaga 3. im on the very last boss xarathusta, i can't beat him, for some reason. do you guys have any tips for me? edit: nevermind ill just close the thread. i finally beat the game and what a sad ending it was. :sad:
  3. Deinstar

Game Informer FF12 review

well i got my issue of game informer this month and it has a review of final fantasy 12. they said it was a very good game, the sound was great, the gameplay was great, just about everything. They gave the score 9.25/10. which i think is really good.:) sorry i can't scan it, i dont have a...
  4. Deinstar

favorite metroid game

what is your favorite metroid game? my favorite was metroid zero mission and fusion, they were good 2d games..
  5. Deinstar

favorite metal gear!

out of all the metal gear solid games, which one was your favorite? mine was metal gear solid 3 snake eater because i loved all the characters, the enemies were cool, the story was awesome, everything about it actually.
  6. Deinstar

some good ps2 online games

i finally just got ps2 online and im having a lot of fun with it. ive got ratchet deadlocked, ratchet and clank up your arsenal, star wars battlefront, socom 2, socom 3 for the online games. is there any other really good ps2 online games i should get?
  7. Deinstar

xenosaga 1 and 2 ds

ive looked around on websites and ive been wondering, will this game be released in the us? some websites say its likely not to be released in the u.s. they say it didn't do very good in japan so thats why its not coming to the u.s. anyone know anything about this..
  8. Deinstar

arc the lad twilight ending

can someone give me a link to the ending to arc the lad twilight of the spirits? i looked on youtube but i couldn't find it. edit: there hasn't been a post for several days so ill close it [closed]
  9. Deinstar

mario strikers charged

a new mario strikers game is heading to the wii in mario strikers charged(working title).. heres a link to gamespot for info. http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/mariostrikerscharged/index.html
  10. Deinstar

selling ps2 at ebgames

for the people who have sold a playstation 2 at ebgames, how much can you get if you sold one? because im thinking about selling my ps2 to help buy the wii.
  11. Deinstar

FF3 Transportation

how come i can't see the thread? weird....
  12. Deinstar

el kardian (an mmorpg)

i started playing el kardian about a week ago and im having a lot of fun with it. the problem is there is barely anyone playing the game. if im lucky ill find maybe 2 people the entire time... does anyone here play the game it was made in 1999 so that might be one of the reasons no one really...
  13. Deinstar

favorite dbz budokai game

what is your favorite dbz budokai game? my favorite was dragonball z budokai tenkaichi because of the freedom you had.
  14. Deinstar

Favorite Shadow Hearts game

out of the shadow hearts game which was your favorite? mine had to be Shadow Hearts covenant, i was really amazed by how much fun the game was.. the third one was good but not as good as the second one.
  15. Deinstar

best jak game

what was your favorite jak game? my favorite was jak 3 because of all the vehicles you can drive and the weapons.
  16. Deinstar

conquer online

one of my friends told me about conquer. he said its a good game but the download is huge. is it worth downloading and playing?
  17. Deinstar

megaman zero game difficult level

how hard did you guys think the megaman zero games were? i thought it was way too hard at some points it took me a month to get past the second level.
  18. Deinstar

megaman battle network series

for the people who've played megaman battle network 6 is it better than battle network 5. because i bought the fifth one for 20 bucks and i was wondering what did they improve in the 6th one or what did they add?
  19. Deinstar

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts chronicles v3

i don't know if you guys know this but the kingdom hearts chronicles v1.3 is out. they say its the last one. i thought it was really funny. here is the website for it.. http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/thekingdomheartschronicles13.html
  20. Deinstar

some good ds games

these are the games i have for the ds mario kart ds castlevania dawn of sorrow advance wars dual strike metroid prime hunters dragonball z supersonic warriors 2 what are some other really good ones i should add?
Back