• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

iPod Troubles!

Alright, so I was on a bus, riding home from a football game with the rest of the band. My iPod suddenly won't play any songs. I'd select one and it might play it, but then it just skips from song to song way rapidly. I figure it's because my battery is way low, maybe it went crazy, and I...
  2. K

English Assignment - Recommend a Historical Fiction Book?

Yes, for this quarter we've been asked to read a Historical Fiction genre book. Any recommendations? Keep in mind I live in a small, very religious town, so it has to be something you might find in that sort of citie's library. Oh, and I have to be able to make a fake newspaper about it...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Tag! You're It! <- One shot for Your Lord and Master

This is a present for C_U! =D Cause he's actually kinda cool if you get past the... boogey...ing. xD Anyhow, it's sposed to be Heart-felt. *Pokes heart* Chapter: Theonlyone. Rikku sighed, glancing in the direction of Gerard, who was hunched over, clicking the mouse of his computer...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Rugby Gone Wild! Dating Show Dilema!

=O This is a one-shot challenge. =D From dear Guardianofhearts! =D MY AUNT! =D No. She's just mah friend. Not Rath's friend. My friend. She's Rath's GIRLFRIEND. =D <.< >.> Friendship > Relationship <.< >.> Rugby decided to wake up. It was time to greet the day! Rugby...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► The Rugby Salmonface "Rugby Gone Wild!" Chronicles!

=O I'm bored. I'm starting these Rugby Gone Wild Chronicles, because I want the fun of a fic without the pressure of a constant plot. RUGBY GONE WILD! SCHOOL DAYS HAPPY TIME! Rugby Salmonface woke up exactly two minutes before his pineapple alarm clock sounded. Rugby always woke up two...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Rugby Gone Wild! A oneshot dedicated to Kaze_Krazy

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANGELINA JOLIE THAT WOULD DRIVE ME TO VIOLENCE. SHE IS SIMPLY THE ONLY CELEBRITY I COULD THINK OF AT THE TIME. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN UP A BOTTLE OF HATORADE. Rugby awoke in rare form on that Katmus eve. He decided on an impulse, as he made all...
  7. K

...For Dummies Series

Well, I'm interested in buying a couple of these "...For Dummies" books, but before I spend any money, I'd like to know just how helpful the series really is. Are these books generally pretty informative? Would the "Complete Idiot's Guide To..." be a better choice?
  8. K

The Life Cafe - A gathering for the RENTheads of KHI!

RENTheads of KHI Gather! Brought to you by the Muffin Soldiers You've clicked the thread! This means you must be a fellow RENThead! Whether you're a Collins, a Maureen, or even a Benny, you're welcome here! It's time for the Rentheads of KHI to unite! We've been living amongst each...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► <== Pen Pal Panic ==>

Lame symbols in the title, I know. =O I dun have the time to figure out what would look gud. Alrighty, so basically... this is just a comedy fic. It's about a normal boy who meets a very odd guy via... of course, the internet. =D Think twice about who the next person you E-mail might be...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► The Great Chocobo Chase

This is a new story wik one of mah original characters, Rory. He's an aspiring Chocobo racer, as you'll see soon enuff. And his chocobo's name is Ku! ^-^ Rory could feel his hands sweating, not from the gloves, but from the excitement - and terror - of his first Chocobo Race. He breathed...
  11. K

Rescued Baby Bird. Help!

Well, Thelonepickle and I just found a baby bird outside our house. He couldn't move, and our mother picked him up with gloves, and brought him inside. We dug up some worms, and he swallowed the first one just fine. He's quieter now, he's stopped crying.... Is there anything else we should...
  12. K

Fanfiction ► One-Shot Comedy: Muffin Soldiers... You'll see.

Well... I can't give away too much, but here's a comedy I wrote as I listened to combinations of Rent and Wicked. Ahh... Broadway Musicals do that to you, I guess. Anyway, enjoy. I glanced around. It was apparent that I wasn't the only one suffering. Kyuuri sat, silently fuming on the...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Legend of Zelda: Heir to the Throne

Hey, it's Katattack again. Starting a Legend of Zelda fic, just because I can. Now, because it is impossible not to OoC Link, it is, no matter how hard you try, this is an original character placed in the Ocarina of Time setting. Chapter 1: The Web is Woven. (Spider pun... sorry...) The...
  14. K

Fanfiction ► One-Shot: Abducted.

Original story, humorous sci-fi oneshot I wrote cause I am extremely bored right about now. Amme (Yes, GoH. You're teh main character. Sorry if I OoC you.) looked out the window, gazing at the dull, gray sky. She contemplated one of life's greatest questions. "Does cheese exist beyond...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► That Time I Pwned You ((Entry #Puppy in MSU Contest))

Alright, here is my one-shot, no comedy, down to business fic. It's excrutiatingly serious. *Trumpet solo*..........................NOW!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The cloaked figure stepped into the white room. Though it's sparkling radiance was nearly...
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts 2

Welcome! This is Gambling with Hearts Two! I'm gonna edit this post soon and put the first chapter up. Remember the platypus.
  17. K

Fanfiction ► The Good People of M-Gup Present.....M-Gup Children's Stories!

What is M-Gup, you ask? What is a Children's Story? You've come to the right place! M-Gup, yes, M-Gup, stands for Muffin Generals United Publishing. A children's story is a story for children! These aren't just any Children Stories, however! These are the M-Gup kind! From deadly...
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

Okay...Um...it's me....TLP's sister. If this really stinks, I won't post anymore and we can pretend it never happened. Okay with you? Authors Note: I HATE the name Martin. Nothing personal, I just really hate it. Jack ran his hand through his hair. Laughing, he pulled the munny he had won...
Back