• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Favorite World

What world do you like the most ?
  2. S

Ultima

Ok I am on the moogle place and i whant to make the ultima weapond but there is only one more item do make and i need 2 Bright Crystal I seen in the book and the only way to have these is to kill the dfenser but there is only 2% of getting this item i got only in like 1 hour and i wanted to know...
  3. S

Job reset ?

Ok i had a job and i seen that this job whasn the goodest so is there something to do for reset it or you have to live with it ? :(
  4. S

Kh CoM Ending

Ok i am on level 13 and i must beat axel some body can tell me what appends next
  5. S

How to beat axel

Ok iam on level like 64 and im on level 13 and I must beat Axel and he always kill me how can i beat im all of is live is gone and the half of the green bar is dead and then he kills me ...What can I do to kill im
  6. S

Kh CoM Ending

OK I Got Kh CoM And Im on the level 13 and I am on the door but I must beat Axel but I can beat it ..And I want to know what apens next ((in details)) Or if you have a trick to kill im
  7. S

Kh CoM Ending

OK I Got Kh CoM And Im on the level 13 and I am on the door but I must beat Axel but I can beat it :mad: ..And I want to know what apens next ((in details)) Or if you have a trick to kill im :confused:
  8. S

Moogle

In the moogle shop you can make items and I want the Ultima Weapon but I must make all the item before and i need to find all the things to make all these but there is like 5 things to make and i have it . Is there a trick for have the things for making them more faster because i just need the...
  9. S

When does it release ?!?

When does KH2 will release I heard i'll be in Fall but when ???? help me responce to that question !! ooo and how much will it be ?
  10. S

Online ???

Just wondering if KH2 will have a online:confused: If Yes tell me more
Back