• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

(Today I'm speaking n00b...just wanted to give ya a heads up on that....so you dont run away screaming at the bad grammar o_o) d00000000000000dz, liek dis story pwns bot rite more s00n k.? ....hehe WOOOOOOOOOOO The Hybrid IS BACK....slightly different though....I miss chris' elemental powers...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Flying on the Wings Of Destiny (please read!)

sorry I'm taking so long to do this chapter...it keeps getting erased and deleted and shot down and...well...the list goes on and on -_- OMG!!! ITS "THE CHAPTER THAT WOULDNT END" PART TWO :O
  3. K

Chapter 8 Part One: The Dark Angel and The Scarlet Witch /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Reizo looked Ledah over slowly and noticed that the left side of his mouth was dripping blood and he was cradling his arm as if it were broken...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

ooooooooooooo COOL! I'm an insane king XD HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER >_<
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Walking this Road .........(Autobiography)

yknow...the sad part is that I'm on neither list in his sig >_>;; I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, TWI! >_<
  6. K

Destiny Island keyhole

I think what supercallo is trying to say is that Sora opens the door to Destiny Islands from the other side, then walks through it, not knowing what it is, and then ends back up in Destiny Islands
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

YAY!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF IS SHRIKA? o_O XD
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

YAY! THIS CHAPTER ROXORZ!!! W00T OMFGXORZ!!!....yeah... ... *awkward silence*
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

Yeah! Rin is funny XD...does everyone in Traverse Town know about the portal? or is it only "The Destiny Islands Gang" that knows? XD
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

probably...dont put anything past Riku XD
  11. K

You people wont stop whing you whiny whiny whiners!...so I've decided to throw ya a bone!...a small bone indeed....but a bone nontheless...MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TIME: I have decided to stall for time by...err....I mean... give you all....a preview of upcoming chapters! W00T...
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

Riku this chapter better take me three hours to read >_< you're takin longer than I did to write mine...and thats really saying something
  13. K

Chapter 7: Ledah The Dark Angel /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Reizo opened his eyes sharply. He was lying on his side in a bed in a dark room with his daggers lying next to him. There was another bed next to him, but he didnt pay much...
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

wow....I was just gonna get slapped over the head a lot? thats so mean XD! I was planning on putting you in mine all along actually....I was just waitin for you to ask XD
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

YAY! I get a bigger role! WOOOOOOOOO
  16. K

Chapter 6: The Legendary Dragons PT. 2 This is where the story gets confusing /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Reizo looked up "Seth? What kind of name is THAT?" Then Serene snickered and Kitty giggled (ugh....she GIGGLED ><)...
  17. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

OMG YOU KILLED KENNY!!!....hope ya get that chapter out soon Riku ^^
  18. K

more than 3 keys/mystery boy?

ummmm the red haired GUY??? and why would Kairi never have a Keyblade?.....dont flame me lol I'm just wondering....you never know
  19. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

Hurry up with The next chapter, girly man!!! we've been waiting a whole.....1...2...3...a long time for these chapters! how could you keep your fans waiting this way? TT_TT
Back