• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The only way Bhk could be a nobody

The only way he could be a nobody is if Sora's heart is connected to his body. Giving him a presence of a heart even though he doesnt have one. Such like a false heart. giving him the power to wield the keyblades. I'm almost certain hes not a nobody...
  2. L

Does BHK know he's a nobody?

Bhk is his own person... there is a ocnnection between him and sora though... but he cant be Soras nobody he has a keyblade. Unless somehow hes infused with Sora's power connected hearts...
  3. L

interesting interview

well its supposely almost done, and hey everyone havent been here for a couple of weeks
  4. L

How would Sora look like in Steam Boat Willie?

I think everyone may be more of 3d cartoon and the world may be side scrolling
  5. L

Drive Bar Locked?

Well you cant fuse because donald and goofy arent with you in that fight...
  6. L

Should i pre order?

Ya i pre ordered because i just wanted the game, if i get something with it woo! But I dont use strategy guides, I just want to play the game. >.< RELEASE DATE AAAAAHHH!
  7. L

KH2- Final Battle: Sora vs. Riku???

I think BHK will be a boss, but a boss in the tournament STRUGGLE in twilight town when you get to the number one spot. Afterwards you two will be friends though.
  8. L

which kingdom hearts ii character are you?

Maybe I'm a kairi!
  9. L

pic pic pic

or maybe shes sleeping!
  10. L

Theory,

hey i dare you to dress up like kairi and take a pic of yourself sakis
  11. L

pic pic pic

no idea it is weird maybe a flashback
  12. L

I'M AXEL I OWN FIRE AND... DUH...
  13. L

Theory,

I just like busting on people dont take it personally, i understand your into that, just amkin a joke there sakis sorry if i hurted you or anything
  14. L

ITS ME SORA, I HAVE HUGE YELLOW SHOES AND BROWN HAIR. LIKE MY KEYBLADE, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PERFORMING AR ARCANUM!
  15. L

Ok this is taking Kh a little to far, people may start to believe they're that character, hey I'm pegasus, I'm gonna fly by jumping off my roof...
  16. L

Theory,

pwn3d to the max, I've seen you around this sight and your very immature, be nicer, and make poeple wanna be on this site. People like you are the reason other poeple dont come to this site, they yell at them until the people think we're all nasty. So grow up. Also, nice spam post...
  17. L

$$$

I was lucky my dad preordered Kh2 for me, fo rmy birthday. So i basicall yalready own ps2
  18. L

Theory,

Ok people if you want to disprove this read the actual theory before you say it cant be and stuff, and give a good reasonable reason (lol) on why you dont think its true.
  19. L

Theory,

Quote Some people say bhk cant be Sora's nobody because he has memories of twilight town. Well I'll give a theory that actually makes sense to me. Bhk name may be Sora, from recent news from the trailers. So theres one reason he may be Sora's nobody. But, why would he have memories of tiwlight...
Back