• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The only way Bhk could be a nobody

The only way he could be a nobody is if Sora's heart is connected to his body. Giving him a presence of a heart even though he doesnt have one. Such like a false heart. giving him the power to wield the keyblades. I'm almost certain hes not a nobody...
  2. L

Theory,

Quote Some people say bhk cant be Sora's nobody because he has memories of twilight town. Well I'll give a theory that actually makes sense to me. Bhk name may be Sora, from recent news from the trailers. So theres one reason he may be Sora's nobody. But, why would he have memories of tiwlight...
  3. L

Namine and Bhk

Some people say bhk cant be Sora's nobody because he has memories of twilight town. Well I'll give a theory that actually makes sense to me. Bhk name may be Sora, from recent news from the trailers. So theres one reason he may be Sora's nobody. But, why would he have memories of tiwlight town...
  4. L

A great idea for KH2

I think agreat idea would be you get to choose a path. Like if you decide to choose Twilight, Sora will be average. If you choose Darkness you will have a lot of power and hp. And if you choose light you will have a lot of speed and good spell casting. But who knows maybe SE put this in the...
  5. L

Bhk and Sora

I am totally confused on everything and anything. The new information states that some poeple been saying Sora and Sora. Well BHK name may be SOra. But he may be his own person. Namine is a shell but she cant be a shell of Kairi, Kairi never lost her heart, it was trapped in Sora's. But the...
  6. L

Egnit Man I think i know who he is

Sorry for the spelling in the title lol WHAT IF HE'S RIKU One of the org used a soul eater hmmm, could it be him. Just a thought now I'm starting to say no he's not but i have no idea.
  7. L

Bhk Poll

OK I've been wondering how many people think BHK is one side of Sora's heart, and how many people think he is his own person. People can vote then explain why they think that. Try to reframe from flaming each other, I don't want people to be nasty just politely explaining their opinion. I...
  8. L

A thought

This is just one of my thoughts, but new information states that bhk talked to Diz. Well, what if Diz got BHK to trust him. Bhk doesn't know Diz is Ansem. BHK is then set out to destroy the order, and meets Sora on the way, they become friends and stuff. Later, Sora sruns into Diz and fights him...
  9. L

Info

Hey everyone, I'm sick of writing intros... -In a Valley, Cloud and Squall with their back to us face on a Nobody. "This number, Oh! Class?" -Xaldin is the 3rd member of the Order -Beast's co-op techniques are "Beaster" "Howling Hard Fang" and "Last Shout" reactions vary depending on...
  10. L

Se Party INfo

Thi sis just an idea, I created this thread so everyone can put the information they found into this and everyone can read it here, so its organized and not all over, if someone would like to recap everything please do so, and please enter new information into this thread. Just an idea you dont...
  11. L

SOrry if this has been mentioned...

I read on a site that you can co-op with Minnie Mouse... Does this mean a two player feature? or am I retarded thanks to anyone who can explain it to me
  12. L

Sora's Keyblade, Mickey's Keyblade

Most of you have noticed and noted that Mickey's keyblade is the inverted version of Sora's keyblade, why? I believe the to close the door to darkness and open the door to light, these two keyblades are required. This is why Mickey has protected Sora, he needs that keyblade, to help diminish...
  13. L

You know what would be kool

I think it would be kool if we could buy a sword in kh2, and dual wield the keyblade and the sword, or a staff and the keyblade, different types of weapons Also if one bow had the ability to shoot arrows at heartless but when they too close you go to mellee
  14. L

DO u think they should make Kh2 co op too

Co-op wouldn't be a horrible idea. I mean one could be Sora, one could be Donald or Goofy, and if you have 2 friends you could buy a multitap (i have one) and a third controller (more than three here). The only thing i would have a problem with is the game being too easy.
  15. L

RUmor about choosing to be good or bad...

I heard a rumor were you could choose between a path of good or a path of evil I'm not sure if thats true though, if so I would think you would choose between BHK or Sora... or something like (another rumor) you customize your keyblade using darkness, or light
  16. L

Bhk hair color

Who else thinks its not blonde, its more light brown I belive its light brown so I'm making this poll to find out who else thinks its light brown
  17. L

Wondering something about BHK and friends...

Ok if BHK is part of Sora, and Namine is like Kairi, wheres Riku... The three friends stick together no matter what, so I suppose there should be a twilight Riku. Could it be the BFU or someone else THough the BFU is a shell (I think)
  18. L

Do you think Donald should be able to summon too?

In kh2 do u think Donald should be able to summon too, since he's the mage he should be able to. But his summons are a little weaker, and don't get rid of goofy or sora for a certain amount of time.
  19. L

Do you think you should be able to alter Sora's look?

I think we should be able to add things like, different colored necklaces, clothes, keyblade, etc... Also, somwtimes if Sora takes a huge blow on the face or something it would show a scar, like one across the eye.
  20. L

Random Theory

Think about this, when light hits an object what does it make? A shadow. (good job everyone!:D ) Now a shadow is pure dark made by light. So, if light makes darkness, how can light destroy darkness. Well, this means that the heartless can't be totally defeated. Because even if a person has...
Back