• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Homigawd Kh2 Review Is On!

Can't say I was surprised. I was expecting a 4. And a 4 from X-Play means that it's a good game. Only the absolutely perfect games with no flaws or whatever get 5/5.
  2. M

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

I highly doubt it'll get anything lower than a 4. Both of the previous games got 4s, so KH2 should get a 4 or 5 unless it's reviewed by the same guy who did the IGN review. Oh, and they've already made fun of Atlantica. I don't think they'd do it again, unless they just wanted to make fun of...
  3. M

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. According to their website, the X-Play review for Kingdom Hearts II will air on Thursday, May 11. http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/episodes/5494/The_Mickey_Mouse_has_Worms_Episode.html Looks like they're also doing a Spoiler Theatre for KH1's ending.
  4. M

Ign...why!!!!

Yeah, it's basically just that one reviewer's opinion. It just sucks that his opinion has to represent all of IGN.
  5. M

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

Eh, I'll wait and watch it when I play the game tomorrow. :P Nice job, anyway.
  6. M

Ign...why!!!!

They're not really the lapdogs of Rockstar, you know. That's just an excuse you're making up because you're pissed that they gave KH2 such a low score.
  7. M

List of all the Kingdom Hearts II reviews so far.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. *adds Gamespy to the list*
  8. M

List of all the Kingdom Hearts II reviews so far.

To kind of lift spirits after that IGN review, I'm posting a list of the KH2 reviews so far. Most of them are listed here: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/review.html?mode=web. 1Up/EGM: 9.0 Gamespot: 8.7 IGN: 7.6 Game Zone: 9.4 Gaming Age: A Games Are Fun: 9.0 netjak: 8.8 Deeko...
  9. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Most of us posting here don't even have the game yet anyway. We'll get it tomorrow.
  10. M

Ign...why!!!!

It's not an average score, it's an overall score. That's the score the guy gave the game as a whole, not the average of the other things.
  11. M

Ign...why!!!!

Aw, don't blame IGN guys. It's not their fault they got an idiot to review KH2.
  12. M

Electronic Gaming Monthly?

Whatever issue it's in, it's not going to be a good review. Unless I'm mistaken, IGN and EGM are the same thing. If that's the case, EGM is giving Kingdom Hearts II a 7.6. edit: Oops, nevermind. EGM is 1up, not IGN. My bad.
  13. M

Ign...why!!!!

Dude, that's harsh. How the hell did the first Kingdom Hearts get a 9.0 and this one get a 7.6? They should have gotten the same guy to do the review. Or at least a fan of the genre.
  14. M

Heh, I just got my call from Gamestop.
  15. M

Sanctuary link

That was the best big "Service Unavailable" title ever.
  16. M

reseving

It basically depends on where you live. If you live on the west side of the US, you'll most likely get KH2 today. If you live on the east side of the US, they probably won't have it until tomorrow.
  17. M

My Gamestop isn't getting it until tomorrow. I guess that's one of the disadvantages to living in the South. Aside from all the idiot rednecks. I was gonna just go ahead and by the strategy guide while I was there, but I decided to wait since it would be 20% off tomorrow. Hey, does anyone...
  18. M

Comprehensive Kingdom Hearts II Source

You got that listing from Wikipedia. <_<
  19. M

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

So, by the way, did the booklet ever get scanned?
  20. M

OFFICIAL Anti Form Cause

We've known this since Ultimania came out.
Back