• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Just a thought

Okay if you are playing the game, you know one of these have to be the good guys. You know seem evil at first but end up being the good ones in the end.... so who do you think might end up being good? Diz and the cloaked guy (i wont say his name for people who havent played it yet) or...
  2. Z

New species

So did anyone see on the news today where the found a new species of animal at the bottom of the sea? I guess it looks sorta like a lobster, but it has created it own family, kingdom, and breed. I was just wondering who else saw this.
  3. Z

Can somebody

Can somebody give me the code thing where I write spoilers in. You know that one box thing. Thanks
  4. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

This is my own fan fiction of Kingdom Hearts. In order to have full enjoyment of this you would have to have seen the South Park movie and played kindom hearts. Dont worry, I will censor out and/or change the "curse" words so no offense will be taken. (Unless I can get a forum Administrator to...
  5. Z

How many of you agree

I think it is a good idea that they wont make KH3 for a while. I mean come on. We gotta give disney time to make more movies. More movies means more world possibilities. And that means many new keyblades. Who else agrees?
  6. Z

Hi im new

Im new to the forums...uh...thats all I really have to say for now...
Back