• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

Old Man's Keyblade First of all I apologize if I post this in the wrong spot. It's been a long time since I've started a thread. I was watching the secret ending and I noticed that the old man's keyblade in the secret movie turns into the energy ball he shoots into the sky. Then I remembered...
  2. D

What's your favorite KH song?

KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version is my favorite.
  3. D

Battle Of The Games

I'd definitely get KH2 and PS3. Then I'll get Revolution so I can play smash bros.
  4. D

Which do you think will be cooler: Train or Gummi ship

I just hope the gummi ship is better than KH. I hated using that stupid thing.
  5. D

the 13

Yeah that'd be nice. Open a can on them.
  6. D

who would u fuse with?

Leon, Cloud, or Sephiroth
  7. D

COM on PS2

I do not like card based battle systems. It seems like more and more good games have sequels made that are card based and they SUCK. They did it to Phantasy Star Online. CoM was ok though. I just beat it again and it gets better every time. Practice makes perfect.
  8. D

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

http://www.emuparadise.org/soundtracks/KH/ This site has it. You can download them for free. If you get an advertisement when you click on a track just hit the back button and click it again. Then it should work.
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack

Yeah. When I tried it the first time it took me to an advertisement. I hit the back button and tired again. Then it worked. What browser are you using? I use Mozilla Firefox. Maybe that changes something.
  10. D

Favorate Boss

Sephiroth. I like Ansem as well. I need to get the Final Fantasy that has Sephiroth in it. Is it FF7?
  11. D

The thing i love about Kingdom Hearts

Let's just hope that KH2 is as good as or better than KH. Then we'll talk sequel.
  12. D

Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack

I hope that it's ok if I post this but I found a website that has all the songs from the Kingdom Hearts CD. I definitely had to share this. http://www.emuparadise.org/soundtracks/KH/
  13. D

what new summons would you like to see in kh2

I think the Pegasus one is a great idea. Pluto would be a neat summon.
  14. D

what will you do when kingdom hearts 2 gets released?

I think that after I buy it I will play nonstop for days. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
  15. D

Favorite COM Sleight

Ominslash- got to have three Cloud cards Cloud flies around the screen annihilating enemies. I wouldn't have beaten the game without it.
  16. D

riku or sora

I liked playing as Riku better than Sora. It's cool to see things as they happen from his point of view.
  17. D

omg taking sooo long

Then it's ok that you used action replay. I have one for my Gamecube.
  18. D

Name A Coolest Moment In KH1

I love the end when Riku and King Mickey seal themsleves inside the door, plus when all the worlds are restored in the sky.
  19. D

The most stupid looking heartless

I think that it's those monkey-like ones in Deep Jungle.
  20. D

Favorite weapons

Goofy's shield. I took Donald out of my party whenever possible.
Back