• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

i'm leaving too...

goodbye cruel world! No one here appreciates anything i do, so goodbye to all! I oficialy bid farewell to the Flame-monarchy!
  2. T

Dollers Unite

all dollers and pixel artists unite here! The only rules are, you must be a doller, you most post here every so often, and you must have some sort of doll/ pixel art in your sig. I'll add one right now! And the doll/pixel must link back to this thread Base credits are obviously necesary If you...
  3. T

Everyone On This Forum Is So One-sided

No advertising, even if it is indirectly. look at that post i put up there. everyone on other forums praise my stuff. you guys only think think that drawn-then-cg'd stuff is the only "good" art form....:mad:
  4. T

Fanfiction ► My Heart's a Battleground (the saddest thing i have ever written)

Sora stared at Kairi from the distance. It had been five years since he had last seen her; she had changed so much. She was sitting on the dock, simply glaring at the ocean as if waiting for something—or someone—to come out of it. He desperately wanted to tell her how he felt—that he loved her...
  5. T

religions and their views on the shit in life

i found this thing on www.encyclopediadramatica.com aabout religion. it's so funny! Here's some from the entry along with some i made up note: this may be offensive to those of you who can't take a joke. most of these will end up not being religions at all. Toaism: Shit happens Confucianism...
  6. T

I just got CoM!!!

I got CoM yesterday for Hanuckah! OMG i never thought it would be so easy! I've been playing for 7 hours straight and I'm already at the last world in the first set of world cards. I've already read the script and walkthrough twice, so i know what to do, but could anyone tell me a secret to...
  7. T

who hates gilmour girls??

i do! all my friends talk about it and graaah!!! i can't believe it's so damn popular! it's too... PREPPY!!!! grrrrr... who else agrees with me!
  8. T

aerith a zombie?

i once read a parody fanfiction and it mentioned that Aerith was a zombie. WTF??? Someone please explain this to me.
  9. T

Favorite KH couple?

Sora and Kairi. No denying the obvious attraction, guys.
  10. T

Favorite Poet?

Well, I love Edar Allen Poe and Shell Silverstein.
  11. T

Schindler's List

omg i saw this last january. it was so sad.
  12. T

~*~Inkheart and Inkspell~*~

i love these books! Cornelia FUnke kicks ass! who else agrees?
  13. T

KH Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Cutest Heartless? a) Shadow b) Neoshadow c) Soldier d) other 2) Hottest Character? Boys: a) Leon (Squall) b) Cloud c) Sora d) Riku e) Ansem f) Other Girls: a) Yuffie b) Aerith c) Selphie d) Kairi e) Maleficent f) Other 3) Favorite world? a) Destiny Island b) Traverse Town c) Wonderland d)...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Project:FLOOF

One day, Shannon, Rebecca, and Victoria were chilling at Rebecca's house, bored out of their minds. Shannon: I'm bored. Rebecca: Me too. Victoria: What's the number after 2? Rebecca/Shannon: (Blink, blink) Rebecca: Three. Victoria: Okay. Me three, then? Shannon: Ooooookaaaaaay..... Rebecca...
  15. T

Fanfiction ► KH: Generations

on the link it's called "The Next Generation, but I intend to change the title soon.... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20213582/ all the chapters are attatched to each other. DESCRIPTION: 22 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts, Sora has finally made it back home to his island...
  16. T

on the link it's called "The Next Generation, but I intend to change the title soon.... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20213582/ all the chapters are attatched to each other. DESCRIPTION: 22 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts, Sora has finally made it back home to his island...
  17. T

18. T

i'm so pissed off... KH@ not till 2006?!?!?!

okay. i think you all pretty much got my point from the title...:rolleyes: But yeah, march 1st, 2006??? They made us assume too much!!!! here are all the general assumed dates in order: 1) december 2003 2)December 2004 3)december 2005 4) spring 2006 OMFG!!!!!!!!!! if Tetsuya Nomura changes the...
Back