• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

He was said not to be in CoM because Nomura didn't want to give him as minor a role as that of side-boss anymore.
  2. E

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

Not really. I'd never even heard of the man before seeing his name in the credits. It's really that his acting is a succession of mumbles that lead to the infamous "Sin Harvest"/"Descend Heartless Angel" screw-up.
  3. E

COM on PS2

Cards play an important part of the story as well as the battle system. Then CoM would have been an entirely different game.
  4. E

Marluxa 1

Card Break combos with 0's located at the end of your deck. Other than that attack, attack and attack and stick a combo in occasionaly if you feel like it.
  5. E

Marluxa 1

He's alot easier. Try to figure it out for yourself.
  6. E

Marluxa 1

You can get one Elixir from Roo and others by luck with the Moogle shops. And it's not worth using summoning as it takes too much time and Marluxia will have plenty of time to card break either with a 0 or a combo of his own. So don't waste the 99 CP on a card that will be virtually useless...
  7. E

Marluxa 1

Card Break. Alot. Take as many 8-9 maybe 7 rank attack cards as you can as well as a healthy stock of 0s. As for enemy cards take Maleficent Dragon, Oogie Boogie and Vexen, maybe even Jafar-Genie. Take a couple of elixirs/megalixirs too as well as item cards that heal only your attack cards. You...
  8. E

plz help me!!!!

It isn't there. You have to go to that area with the bells you cast thunder on to release an item. You'll find it on the floor there so look carefully.
  9. E

What to do next?

I think they can only be unlocked via Action Replay or something... but they're not worth looking at as I remember them only being glitches of the Kingdom Key.
  10. E

kurt zisa help

Simple: Jump when he does frisbee, dodge roll AT THE LAST MINUTE (the devil is really sharp) when he goes wheelie. And in general Tink does help. It might be the one battle where you're forced to use Elixirs and the like, although using Megalixirs may also be an option as Goofy's Tornado attack...
  11. E

How long does it take to complete everything in Kingdom Hearts?

Re: I was wondering... 60 hours on my best file that has everything completed... roughly took me a week.
  12. E

Sephiroth

What "official sites" exactly? There only is ONE Kingdom Hearts Final Mix site in japanese and on one poage it mentions the attack. Here: See that bit circled in red? It's the name of the attack. Can you read it? I'll make a wild stab in the dark and guess you can't so here it is: "心ない天使"...
  13. E

Glitch (versing Sephrioth)

Indeed: especially when Sephiroth is immune to magic. Also the chances are very high that he will hit you before you finish charging the lasers.
  14. E

Sephiroth

Sephiroth's fight can be essentialy divided into 3 phases. Each phase lasts 2 of Sephiroth's HP bars (the first is invisible). The abilities you MUST have equipped are two MP Rages, MP Haste, ONE combo Plus (Sephiroth teleports after 4 hits), Guard, eventually Arcanum and last but not least...
Back