• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Dropping Game

This game was fun back in the day and now its gone. Luckily I'm here to remake it. The object of the game is ti drop somehing on the next poster. And to try to avoid what is being dropped on you. I'll start. I drop a hamburger.
  2. T

Albel Nox vs Kadaj

Who would win in a fight between Albel Nox (Star Ocean 3) and Kadaj (FFVII: Ac).
  3. T

Fayt Leingod vs Tidus

Who would win in a fight between Fayt Leingod (Star Ocean till the end of Time) and Tidus ( Final Fantasy X).
  4. T

Vincent Valentine vs. Irvine Kinneas

What would happen if these two fought? I'll let you decide.
  5. T

Cloud vs. Future Trunks

Who do you think would win. Personally I'm on Trunks' side.
  6. T

TMNT vs. Sephiroth

Who do you think would win a fight between the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sephiroth.
  7. T

Tmnt

I dont know if you've heard but the next Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie will be called TMNT. I'll go see it simply because I am a fan of the films.
  8. T

Seifer vs. Kadaj

Who would win in a fight between Kadaj (FF VII: AC) and Seifer(FF VIII)
  9. T

Xehanort's heartless vs. Xemnas

Who would win I say Xemnas.
  10. T

Final Fantasy VIII-2 rise of the sorcerous

Set 200 years after the event of Final Fantasy VIII. There is a new threat, a new sorcerous has appeared. The three gardens Balamb, Galbadia, and Trabia have formed an alliance to hunt down the sorcerous. They have been testing students for Seed rank almost everyday. Rumors of an army of...
  11. T

kh 3 people

I have been wondering if kh3 takes place before sora's time.(im not saying it will) then who will you team up with, certainly not donald and goofy
  12. T

Justice League: Darkseid attacks

In the world of D.C. comics Darksied the evil ruler of Apokolips has teamed up with Lex Luthor, The Joker, Sinestro, and more villians. In order to stop this Super heroes from all over the world are joining forces to stop them. Some of these are Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Batman etc...
  13. T

Forgiveness

I've been thinking should Riku be forgiven for his crimes
  14. T

Marvel Universe RPG

This could be a good or bad Idea. I am trying to make an RP about the Superheroes in the Marvel Universe (heroes like Spider-man, X-men, Avengers, Hulk, Fantastic Four, etc). The storyline is like this. A lot of the super villains have busted out of prison. Some heroes are teaming up, others are...
Back