• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH Lover7

Dengeki Interview with Nomura + Commemorative 600th Issue

I found a nice place to order Dengeki! >w< It'll probably come in really late (assuming and hoping it does) but it'll be worth the wait!! So EXCITED!!
  2. KH Lover7

Vincent

Do you guys think that vincent might be in KH2? Well I hope so! Do you? :)
  3. KH Lover7

FF7 Ac

Do you guys have any new info on it? :confused:
  4. KH Lover7

Final Fantasy7 Advent Children

What platform is FF7 AC? Please answer!
  5. KH Lover7

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

I so agree with fantasy Angle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the namine thing You got good taste!
  6. KH Lover7

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I would go crazy!!!!!!!!!! Then go to Square Enix and make them work or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Thats about it...
  7. KH Lover7

What's your favorite KH song?

I would say Night of Fate! It is my all time fav! (excluding the beginning theame song) It is the battle song for when we fight the haertless on Destiny Islands It is also the Destiny Islands battle song in KHCOM! :)
  8. KH Lover7

ya wana kno what i think....

It just occured to me. We know most of the orinazations Powers; Vexen=ice, Axel=fire, Larexene=thunder,ect... Nobody has mentioned Zexion's Powers. So I was thinking could he be a shapeshifter? :D Since he transformed into Sora when he was talking to Riku in Reverse/Rebirth It could be...
Back