• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Who do you think should take the spot?

Disclaimer: If this has already been asked, sorry but I looked and didn't find anything =) Okay, it's been a bit since Utada went all Judas on us and jumped off the Kingdom Hearts cruise ship. Not saying she didn't have the right or she didn't deserve more pay or it wasn't hard or blah blah...
  2. A

The heartless inside all of us <3

Okay, hi! So I just remembered back when I was in middle school and Kingdom Hearts first came out. Me and my two best friends were completely OBSESSED! One of them beat the game before I could and he invited me over to watch the ending and I remember having to keep myself from crying in front of...
  3. A

Question about inheritence and the keyblades

I'd really like to see the confirmation that Terra chose Riku and Ven chose Sora, because in the original Sunset Horizons video, Terra was the one wielding Sora's keyblade and Ven was the one wielding Riku's keyblade. I really hope this has been pointed out before and I'm not the first, but it...
  4. A

Terra's weapon - Names?

Attemisc here with a question for all you KHInsider forum people. Terra's weapon/keyblade is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen. There seems to be a national consesus on that. And it's no doubt gonna have a name sometime. Do any of you have a name you like to call the weapon of the pwn...
  5. A

HALP!!! (hades cup question)

Okay, so, here's teh thing. The Hades cup isn't showing up. I've done everything else. I'm thinking the problem might be that I have Fenrir... Would that hinder my hades cup getting-ness? Am I going to have to start an entirely new file for standard difficulty to satisfy my completion nazi...
  6. A

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII request

Dirge of Cerberus is now released in Japan and I can't wait to know every little detail about it. I'd be very grateful if someone would tell me what they know about the storyline like the G reports and who G (Gackt) is and what relation, if any, he has to Sephiroth and Jenova. Domo arigato.
  7. A

Prince's of heart?

Okay, if the organization's objective is Kingdom Hearts they need a power big enough to open the door. The only power known to be that good is the power of the seven pincesses of heart (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi). So, it is a rumor that the organization is...
Back