• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KH2 or KH1 Theme Song

Which song is better? I do not know the names of the songs but Is the theme song for KH1 or KH2 better? It's a hard decision but I have to go with The KH1 theme song. It fit the story better than the second one.
  2. H

Which Keyblade is beter?

Is the Fenrir or Ultima Keyblade better. Does one have a better attack or magic than the other one or what?
  3. H

The Unoficial Help place for Jiminny's Journel

Ok, I have seen so many threads like this that it is giving me a headache! So if anyone wants help with jimminys journel come here and if anyone wants to help out answering peoples questions feel free to.I do not know every little detail but i know some things so please help out.:cool: :)
  4. H

Spell-life?

what does the spell called life do. I have heard it on the forums lately but have not gottten it yet.So could someone tell me what it does?:confused:
  5. H

Kh3 Or Not!

Is there going to be a kh3 or not. The ending obviously gave something away with that letter from the king. Is it just some stupid rumur or not.:confused: :mad:
  6. H

What was that movie called...

On adult swim about two years back on a sat or sun night there wasthis movie all I really remember is this lady with big jugs turned out to be a robot or something. And this old man that she died with was her creater I think.They died in a flouting thing that I think exploded. she really loved...
  7. H

Inuyasha Vs. FMA

I vote for fma I just love the storyline and art. Inuyasha's also good too but I think FMA kills everything. :eek: Oh yeah the poll closes in 15 days whoever is the highest wins of course :D
  8. H

Shonen Jumps Manga

What is everybodys favorite Manga from Shonen Jump? Mine is Sandland By Akira Toriyama. Also what is your favorite manga writer. Mine is Akira Toriyama. :D
  9. H

Full Metal Alchemist

What time and what station is FMA on I never get to see it. P.S.I dont know what the time thing is here if it helps I live in Florida. :confused:
  10. H

DBZ Uncut Sayain Saga

What does everybody think of the Dragonball Z uncut Sayain Saga. I think its sweet. I love the new beginning and end,though the beginning was a bit long. It doesnt show much GORE either. ill give it a 10/10. :cool:
  11. H

characters in KH2

Will there be more FF/Enix characters in Kingdom Hearts 2? The first one mostly revolved around Disney stuff.
  12. H

KH or FF?

Overall which game do u think is better Kingdom Hearts of Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy is super awesome but I havnt played it in a while. On the other hand Kingdom Hearts has a sweet fighting system and is a great rpg. i m going with KH.
  13. H

Square Enix or Disney characters?

Which characters look better Square Enix or Disney characters? I m gonna have to go with Square Enix they seem to have a better animation system.What does everybody else think? Sorry if this a repeat i m kinda a newb.
  14. H

Heartless or not?

Does anybody think the Heartless will be reffered to as a different name?
  15. H

hey everyone

Just wanted to give my self an intro.KH rules
Back