• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Organization 13

With the confirmation of the new Organization and it's significance is definitely sprouting a bit of speculation on who exactly who is occupying the six other seats and who will fill the final one completing the 13 darkness. Old faces will no doubt return in more sinister matters along with new...
  2. D

Should the BBS production team make future installments?

The team did a phenomenal job with this game, from the mechanics to the storyline. I feel more comfortable if they produce future installments. But I want a general opinion. Should the team create future installments of the series? Perhaps they should be in charge of Kingdom Hearts 3? Or would...
  3. D

Azumanga Daioh!

One of the cutest and funniness anime I have ever seen. So who like this Anime?
  4. D

advent children download

okay people. i know some people are real irritated that ac has been delayed but there are ways of getting it. i made this thread to give you guys some ways to download ac. one of them is by going to I SUCK. go to the download main link and follow your way to the movie. the movie is 703mb and...
  5. D

we shall be one once again(edit)

well, after another two monthes of theorizing and speculating my friends and i finally made a more "simplified" theory. this is about bhk. please take note that i am not going to give evidence for the evidence are already provided in various kh2 sites. bhk: during the events of kh2, sora's...
  6. D

se party vidoe report.

did anyone read this? if not here it is straight from kh2.co.uk...and not to be copied to this sites main page KINGDOM HEARTS 2 @ SQUARE ENIX PARTY 2005 [FULL DETAILS OF THE 8 MINUTES & 30 SECONDS TRAILER] As the poem about darkness plays, the background is largely consisted of sounds...
  7. D

kick ass unknown

for those of you that want to see the unknown battle in action, you are soooo lucky i found this http://files.filefront.com/Enigmatic_Man_Unknown_Battle/;4075562;;/fileinfo.html
  8. D

we shall be one once again

this is going to be the closest theory about sora and bhk that anyone have ever read....EVER. are you ready to see the possible truth? prepare yourself.... when sora fell into the darkness a heartless was born, and when there is a heartless there is always a nobody. that nobody appeared in...
  9. D

within the darkness, there is light

okay, this is pretty long, i hate interviews, but i hope you can understand what it means. i went back to my friends house to discuss riku in kh2 and his mysterious behaviors, both in asas, dd, and lotd. he came up with a really interesting theory, that, if possible, could explain riku's part...
  10. D

new at the website

the japanese disney offical website of kh2 just made a update. the new world is disney castle! as well as new scenes of potc! of course we alrady saw them on this site. go there! http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/index.html
Back